Risks involved with clavicle and limb lengthening?

BrownBoy

BrownBoy

Legend
Does anyone know how risky clavicle and limb lengthening are long-term if you go to the best doctor and follow the rigorous stretching and post-op therapy?

there seem to be two different ways to achieve clavicle lengthening one is sliding and the other is through external fixator.

Does the load-bearing capacity or range of motion of the shoulders and legs decrease? Can you gain all athletic capabilities back after you are completely healed? Can you fight, sprint, and lift without any problems?

attaching links to similar pages

nice avi but yes the risks are youll become a fake artificial chad which is 100% seenable by foids and be repelled by ur cheated genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
ur attempt of cheating ur genes will alr turn them more dry then the sahara desert

nice avi but yes the risks are youll become a fake artificial chad which is 100% seenable by foids and be repelled by ur cheated genes
ur attempt of cheating ur genes will alr turn them more dry then the sahara desert
I already get bitches and got a good face, physique, and height which is why I am not here as I once used to be. I got body dysmorphia but thanks for doomer blackpill ldar 101 guide (y)(y)(y)(y)

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
I already get bitches and got a good face, physique, and height which is why I am not here as I once used to be. I got body dysmorphia but thanks for doomer blackpill ldar 101 guide (y)(y)(y)(y)
just curious show me ur physique and how tall ?

I don't post/pm pics, almost 6'
then how would u prove u have a good physique jfl

im not even asking for ur face which is ur identidy just PM me ur body ffs so high inhib

then how would u prove u have a good physique jfl

im not even asking for ur face which is ur identidy just PM me ur body ffs so high inhib
what makes you think I need male validation from an autist on looksmax or want to prove shit to him when I get female validation from bitches in my DMs whenever I post a thirst trap on insta or snap

• Ugh..
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
what makes you think I need male validation from an autist on looksmax or want to prove shit to him when I get female validation from bitches in my DMs whenever I post a thirst trap on insta or snap
ok i will just assume ur a 5'0 manlet subhuman then

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403 and BrownBoy
stop larping 5'0 manlet subhuman

get a life @Bonesbonesbonesbone

talking like a rertarded 13 year old thinking shaming me on a thread I made for discussion will make me want to prove myself to an autist

get a life @Bonesbonesbonesbone

talking like a rertarded 13 year old thinking shaming me on a thread I made for discussion will make me want to prove myself to an autist
5'0 manlet subhuman stop justifying urself.....

ur on this forum for a reason sir

im 16 for fyi

dont overthink it cant go wrong with a little LL

Every clavicle lengthening case from Eppley and lief rogers to date have had complications.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fgsfds, framecel444, looksseg and 2 others
Every clavicle lengthening case from Eppley and lief rogers to date have had complications.
could you please expand on which kind of complications? Is it an acute complication that can be mitigated and fixed or something long-term that hinders athletic ability?

could you please link any threads or expand on what kind of complications?

Does anyone know how risky clavicle and limb lengthening are long-term if you go to the best doctor and follow the rigorous stretching and post-op therapy?

there seem to be two different ways to achieve clavicle lengthening one is sliding and the other is through external fixator.

Does the load-bearing capacity or range of motion of the shoulders and legs decrease? Can you gain all athletic capabilities back after you are completely healed? Can you fight, sprint, and lift without any problems?

attaching links to similar pages
Surgery resident here. Risks are osteoporosis later in life and potentially being wheel chair bound when you’re older. You’re literally fracturing the bone completely and then extending it. It is an INJURY. I almost got LL done because I’m short but after learning the anatomy and science behind surgical procedures
, I’d never go near it.

I would discourage you from any surgeries that mess with your bones.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Wristcel5inches and Fgsfds
Surgery resident here. Risks are osteoporosis later in life and potentially being wheel chair bound when you’re older. You’re literally fracturing the bone completely and then extending it. It is an INJURY. I almost got LL done because I’m short but after learning the anatomy and science behind surgical procedures
, I’d never go near it.
But if the new bone is just as strong as the old bone which can be seen in x-rays of people with healed bones, how could it lead to osteoporosis and make someone wheelchair bound? sure, you'll need to learn to walk again and get used to the new height, but how could it lead to problems in old age?

I would discourage you from any surgeries that mess with your bones.
so you mean not even bimax, rhino, implants, or any other surgery?

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
But if the new bone is just as strong as the old bone which can be seen in x-rays of people with healed bones, how could it lead to osteoporosis and make someone wheelchair bound? sure, you'll need to learn to walk again and get used to the new height, but how could it lead to problems in old age?

so you mean not even bimax, rhino, implants, or any other surgery?

The new bone can never be as strong as old bone. If that was true then athletes who get fractures would come back running faster than before and we see that it is not the case. Of course, nobody knows for certain because you don’t really hear from the people who get these procedures done after the fact. But speaking strictly from what we know about medical science in it’s current state, I’d avoid such a barbaric procedure.

As far as facial surgeries, these are completely fine because your face isn’t a weight bearing system and thus it doesn’t matter if you fracture bones in the face for the sake of cosmetic improvement. I hope this answers your question.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wristcel5inches, zorro2512, Fgsfds and 1 other person
@BrownBoy what is the amount you are considering lengthening? If it’s a reasonable amount then I suppose you can go for it. Risk will still be there but if it makes you happier then I say it’s worth it.

If that was true then athletes who get fractures would come back running faster than before and we see that it is not the case.
but will they not even run just as fast? I will check it again, but I've been there and many people have gotten it and say positive things about it. I don't see any threads talking about long term effects of it or about how it affected their athletic ability, if anything there's that guy on youtube who makes videos about it who says it didn't affect his running and he used to do track in high school

@BrownBoy what is the amount you are considering lengthening? If it’s a reasonable amount then I suppose you can go for it. Risk will still be there but if it makes you happier then I say it’s worth it.
like 8cm in femurs or whatever is the maximum yet safest length

Well, about LL, new bones are as strong as old bones, so in this part Celery was not correct

But your biomechanics change, so you will not be as good athletic as before, your body is not used to new biochmecanics, and the proportion of your legs to upper body is not ideal for activities either. Tibia lengthening also has an extremely high risk of permanent knee problems (arthritis, pain, etc), as the nails are inserted on the knee, and this will lead to premature problem when older
But very long term problems are still something unknown as most of the LL experiences are recent. I would believe in general wont be, as the body heals the bones and becomes as strong as before, if tall people dont have problem with their long femurs, than LL people should also not have

However, so far I was just describing long term problems in case everything goes well in LL. There are Many possible short term problems, and they are highly underrated, who have the problems usually dont share, and doctors try to give the impression that this surgery is muuuuch safer than actually is
Some of the worst short term problems that can happen
- Nerve damage
- Non consolidation of bones
- Infection of bone
- Fat embolism -> Death

As far as I know, non consolidation of bones can led to forever needing wheelchair, and infection of bones to amputation of leg, so you can be really fucked, this surgery is no joke

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and BrownBoy
But your biomechanics change, so you will not be as good athletic as before, your body is not used to new biochmecanics, and the proportion of your legs to upper body is not ideal for activities either.
but you can re-learn and get used to it, right?
Tibia lengthening also has an extremely high risk of permanent knee problems (arthritis, pain, etc), as the nails are inserted on the knee, and this will lead to premature problem when older
I'm only considering femur lengthening
if tall people dont have problem with their long femurs, than LL people should also not have
but the thing is tall people also have muscles and tendons that are not stretched beyond what they were made for so I don't think it's the same
- Nerve damage
true, there's always a risk of that, but it wouldn't be severe would it?
- Non consolidation of bones
probably if you do it too fast or more than what your doctor told u to do? what are the reasons why it would happen?
- Infection of bone
that's probably if your doctor re-used the apparatus used on someone else and wasn't even sanitized properly I guess, possible in places like turkey but not from the best doctors in US

I did read a scary incident of an Asian guy who got no union and infection when he got it from turkey
- Fat embolism -> Death
what's that?
this surgery is no joke
I know it is a very risky surgery but if you get it from Paley and follow everything he says, what are the chances of getting any complications?

but you can re-learn and get used to it, right?
Yes, but gets time, and for the proportion will always be different
but the thing is tall people also have muscles and tendons that are not stretched beyond what they were made for so I don't think it's the same
I dont see how this could be a problem in future, and body with time creates new muscle
true, there's always a risk of that, but it wouldn't be severe would it?
Yes, its very severe. I myself had it, and got a foot drop, inability to move foot. It requires a shit ton of physioterapy, and in theory you cant walk with it, but in practise you can put a brace inside the shoes and walk, but you always need the shoes to walk
It takes very long time to heal, and after 18 months if it doesnt heal by itself there is a surgery that makes your foot straight all the time, so you can walk and do activities, though is not the same as a normal foot

So, answering is not extremely sever as you can be normal with it, but its something that requires a lot of attention, phyisioterapy, treatments, money, etc and can have a very strong pain
probably if you do it too fast or more than what your doctor told u to do? what are the reasons why it would happen?
Your body not be able to heal properly, a good doctor will slow treatmnet or even stop if see that bone is not consolidating well, but final consolidation and union cant be totally predicted, so every person can have it regardless of the doctor
that's probably if your doctor re-used the apparatus used on someone else and wasn't even sanitized properly I guess, possible in places like turkey but not from the best doctors in US

I did read a scary incident of an Asian guy who got no union and infection when he got it from turkey
Yes, that is something more in control with the clinic you're doing.There is a clinic in turkey, live life taller, that lot of people are having this problem
what's that?
SOmething can happen with fracture of bone, but this is easily avoidable, if doctor controls with medicaments anti coagulation. Anyway its still a risk, that can lead to death, even not death while doing, very harsh problems in future There are a bunch of cases of this in Europe clinics, that were supposed to be good
I know it is a very risky surgery but if you get it from Paley and follow everything he says, what are the chances of getting any complications?
Any idea. I dont know a public case of severe problem happening, so probably is very low. Anyway, can be that problems happened and were hidden, because the patient didnt want to expose it so would lose the treatment from Paley

• +1
Reactions: BrownBoy
Your body not be able to heal properly, a good doctor will slow treatmnet or even stop if see that bone is not consolidating well, but final consolidation and union cant be totally predicted, so every person can have it regardless of the doctor
so you're saying there are some factors that we don't know that decide whether the bones will have a union or not?

Your arm might snap off when you carry groceries

In the future I hope to get 6 inch LL because im a 5'5 manlet. I'm worried that it'll fuck up my legs entirely, to counter that I'm saving a lot of money and hoping to go the best LL surgeon I can find but even then the risk is still there.

In the future I hope to get 6 inch LL because im a 5'5 manlet. I'm worried that it'll fuck up my legs entirely, to counter that I'm saving a lot of money and hoping to go the best LL surgeon I can find but even then the risk is still there.
brutaL

1. Unprofessional medical operators performing the "limb-lengthening" surgery.
  2. Obscure country hosting said the procedure with lax and/or nonexistent laws against cruel and unusual operations
  3. Candidate's failure to comply with staff in regards to previous information, medical documentation, and insufficient transaction for payment (perhaps alongside inauthentic proofs of 'citizenship' and/or 'vias' or similar residencies)
  4. Negative and bleak stigmas especially revolved around "leg-lengthening" or even "limb-lengthening" surgeries in general.
  5. Societal consequences (see #4)
  6. Economic burdens (see #4 once again)
  7. Possible waitlists for the procedure (among various other accounts/circumstances withheld from the people en masse)