ritalin high is good

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
never took these meds before
the ritalin I take is concerta lowest dose
neurologist prescribed to help with anxiety

The first time I took it my mood was good, I didn't notice any very obvious changes, so I thought it didn't work and didnt take it anymore for some months. months later I decided to take it on a day when I was in a really bad mood, and my mood changed a lot, I felt really good. Now I take it when I'm in a really bad mood, I take it rarely, I took it less than 10 times this year.
I don't want to take it every day because I don't want to develop an intolerance to Ritalin and then have to increase the dose to get the same effect.
I also end up forgetting and only remember of it to take it when I'm in a VERY bad mood.

It's really good, I feel really good, the last time I took it I think I felt the effect stronger than normal, I felt a little drugged, very interesting, its hard to describe for someone who never took it.
The last time I took it I was feeling very bad, talking in my mind several negative narratives about my life and the world, I went to play with the dogs and sunbathe, my mood changed a little for the better, then I took Ritalin, and then I I was super high energy and feeling really good. Very crazy.

It's always really cool when I take it, I just feel very good. I'm thinking about taking it once a week even if I'm not in a bad mood, just to elevate my mood and get a high. I think it also helps with the mood for the other days, because feeling very good in some days make me feel better the other days, at least I noticed that last time.

I feel more NT and low inhib on it. I rarely leave the house, but interacting with my relatives I felt this low inhib effect.

what do you think.