Ritalin Question

qxtwz7854

qxtwz7854

Drive boy, Dive boy
My doctor’s giving me ritalin in 2 days, has anyone ever taken it? I heard it can cause quite a few side effects

fuck da side effects the pros far outweigh the cons

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, tombradylover, WeiWei and 2 others
It's pretty mild compared to amphetamine based meds

• +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos
Increase in blood pressure and lack of hunger are going to be the primary ones. Additionally, the crash and the anxiety/irritability that will inevitably follow.

I would strongly recommend not starting CNS stimulants. Such a completely awful category of prescription drugs. That 2-6 hours of a mild euphoria will not be worth it

Source: I am a pharmacist

Increase in blood pressure and lack of hunger are going to be the primary ones. Additionally, the crash and the anxiety/irritability that will inevitably follow.

I would strongly recommend not starting CNS stimulants. Such a completely awful category of prescription drugs. That 2-6 hours of a mild euphoria will not be worth it

thanks for answering, will I really feel an immediate difference?

i don’t know i’m only 16 tho
So? They prescribe adderall to teens.

I’d try both if I were you, wait a month and say it’s not that strong and you want to try adderall because you’ve heard good things about it.

It’s like 10x as good as Ritalin for me

So? They prescribe adderall to teens.

I’d try both if I were you, wait a month and say it’s not that strong and you want to try adderall because you’ve heard good things about it.

It’s like 10x as good as Ritalin for me
im europecel it’s banned here

• Ugh..
Reactions: itisoverboyos

when can we get drugs that give highs with no crash?

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
76% of crack addicts took Ritalin as children

It's quite a 'dirty' stimulant

Unless ur really impaired from ur ADHD i wouldn't take it everyday. Spread out ur ritalin 3-4 days a week and take weeks off often to maintain tolerance.

Idk ask @Ritalincel

My doctor’s giving me ritalin in 2 days, has anyone ever taken it? I heard it can cause quite a few side effects
first time taking it it’s ass

ritalin sucks, use vyvanse