Ritalin

lestoa

lestoa

chad or death
I want to take it for my final exams to get straight A's. In 6 months is high school for me over. I want to go to a good uni. And they reject so many niggers but it would be so good to go to this uni for careermaxxingg :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: They have higher standards then stacys in america.

Anyways, does anyone have good/legit sources ? How much should i take ? What are the side effects. One of my friends who go to uni started hallucinating on that shit and told me if I have genetic mental illnesses I shouldn't take it, my grandpa is bipolar and my father has chroni depression lolol.

iam 16

• +1
Reactions: hoodcurry, NZb6Air, MA_ascender and 1 other person
bump

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and PsychoDsk
Run it og

Send bday I will assess risk

I took Ritalin from Kindergarten to yr 8. Only take it if you legitimately cannot focus, otherwise keep you head down.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
I took Ritalin from Kindergarten to yr 8. Only take it if you legitimately cannot focus, otherwise keep you head down.
I just want to be in this giga tunnel where i have power to study 10 hrs a day. I can max study 2 hrs without a subway surfers gameplay in the background

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, MA_ascender, 3.5/10 17yrs old. and 1 other person
ritalin sides are basically non-existent, your friend is def exaggerating. It also won't surface any underlying mental health disorders, it's not a psychedelic or deliriant of some sort jfl
daily 20-40 mg is more than enough, should do the trick with no sides

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, tombradylover, MA_ascender and 1 other person
I just want to be in this giga tunnel where i have power to study 10 hrs a day. I can max study 2 hrs without a subway surfers gameplay in the background
Yea, I recommend instead go on like a 1 week dopamine detox and feel the difference. Decrease dopamine, get the right sleep and eat the right food. David Goggins had the same issue and coped without needing any meds

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and lestoa
Yea, I recommend instead go on like a 1 week dopamine detox and feel the difference. Decrease dopamine, get the right sleep and eat the right food. David Goggins had the same issue and coped without needing any meds
I think @lestoa isn't david goggins now is he. bluepill cope muh dopamine detox
meds are easy and it won't harm him if he just abuses it for like a week or 2 weeks straight

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and lestoa
I think @lestoa isn't david goggins now is he. bluepill cope muh dopamine detox
meds are easy and it won't harm him if he just abuses it for like a week or 2 weeks straight
I thought he was referring to the 6 months with a high intake of Ritalin sorry

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and lestoa
  • +1
Reactions: 3.5/10 17yrs old.
there are no online sources for amphetamines.

u have to either know a guy or tell a psych u cant focus.

in the meantime u can cope with armodafinil from india

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
there are no online sources for amphetamines.

u have to either know a guy or tell a psych u cant focus.

in the meantime u can cope with armodafinil from india
i will prob go to my local uni and ask the law students there

ritalin sides are basically non-existent, your friend is def exaggerating. It also won't surface any underlying mental health disorders, it's not a psychedelic or deliriant of some sort jfl
I get very fast heart rate and almost anxiety attacks when using Ritaline, it makes my adrenaline system go into fight or fligt modus.

I get very fast heart rate and almost anxiety attacks when using Ritaline, it makes my adrenaline system go into fight or fligt modus.
how much mg do u take

I want to take it for my final exams to get straight A's. In 6 months is high school for me over. I want to go to a good uni. And they reject so many niggers but it would be so good to go to this uni for careermaxxingg :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: They have higher standards then stacys in america.

Anyways, does anyone have good/legit sources ? How much should i take ? What are the side effects. One of my friends who go to uni started hallucinating on that shit and told me if I have genetic mental illnesses I shouldn't take it, my grandpa is bipolar and my father has chroni depression lolol.

iam 16
I wish it were that easy. I've taken Ritalin, and adderall. Despite that, it's very easy to still not do great at your studies. To some extent, it can even make you worse than before because you might become dependent on them to do anything at all. I'd be very careful (if I could start again) about my timing of use. I'd only take it once I'd already be studying for 15 minutes, and I would limit as many external distractions as possible (phone off, out of sight, preferably textbook studying and no laptop, etc). Also, strictly have days off each week (at least two), preferably in a row. I'd start with as low of a dose as possible, since if its your first time, almost any dose will have effect, and you'd want to limit tolerance by starting slow, very slow.

• +1
imagine being so genetically cucked you cant pass high school without drugs. brutal iqpill

• +1
Reactions: likenesss

iam 16
Fuck bro I'm gonna need this shit so bad next year. Too bad stimulant adhd meds are illegal.

• +1
Getting an ADHD diagnosis is easily done by going to the proper clinic/psychiatrists, after which the prescription is pretty much guaranteed. Ritalin, however, is tricky for studying. If you’ve never taken dopaminergic stimulants before, start with 10-20mg. It works for 3-4 hours before you get a comedown and feel like absolute shit. Also make sure you start studying before it kicks in (20-30 min orally on an empty stomache) and keep it occasional. It can be addictive if you take too much, too often and you’ll get tolerance and all kinds of fucked up side effects.

• +1
40 mg with no tolerance is gonna have him blasted and giga euphoric. U don't wanna get addicted in order to study efficiently and consistently day to day cuz ur gonna run out of supply if ur addicted. OP should start with 10 mg for a week or two then go to 20 mg then to 40 mg to slowly build up and not instant make him crave and chase that high

• +1
Reactions: aids and PrinceofDarkness
imagine being so genetically cucked you cant pass high school without drugs. brutal iqpill
its not about being high or low iq, its about whether you can concentrate or not
looks like, you are extremely low iq for not understanding that

my psych rejected me, so I went to a black np who gave it. Even then I won't use it since I only need it for a 8 hour exam. Build tolerance stop, getting cheap dopamine. Workout, go outside, stop looking at this website or others. ETC. Read more.

• +1
my psych rejected me, so I went to a black np who gave it. Even then I won't use it since I only need it for a 8 hour exam. Build tolerance stop, getting cheap dopamine. Workout, go outside, stop looking at this website or others. ETC. Read more.
I already deleted all of my social media apps and stopped couple of weeks ago bcs ik school will start soon
alrdy doing all the other stuff, but my brain is still fucked. I will maybe start getting into meditation, many people told me it helps with concentration

I wish it were that easy. I've taken Ritalin, and adderall. Despite that, it's very easy to still not do great at your studies. To some extent, it can even make you worse than before because you might become dependent on them to do anything at all.
I am extremely prone to addiction and suffer from extreme OCD and obsessive thoughts. Iam already not feeling mentally well, I think it would make things worse. I want to do it safe, but it seems like there is no safe way.
I'd start with as low of a dose as possible, since if its your first time, almost any dose will have effect, and you'd want to limit tolerance by starting slow, very slow.
How slow ?

40 mg with no tolerance is gonna have him blasted and giga euphoric. U don't wanna get addicted in order to study efficiently and consistently day to day cuz ur gonna run out of supply if ur addicted. OP should start with 10 mg for a week or two then go to 20 mg then to 40 mg to slowly build up and not instant make him crave and chase that high
Did you took ritalin too ?
So 10mg first week, 20mg the next etc etc ? Wouldnt this be too fast ?

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
I already deleted all of my social media apps and stopped couple of weeks ago bcs ik school will start soon
alrdy doing all the other stuff, but my brain is still fucked. I will maybe start getting into meditation, many people told me it helps with concentration
yeah stop the cheap dopamine

• +1
the point is if you can't get diagnosed, some shit clinician will give it. Even the black nurse told me "eh you listed the symptoms and would need further testing but I can give you the meds"

Also DMAA should be available in some pres and nootropics which is practically adderall, I'd try that.

Gorilla mind from derek mpmd had a nootropic formula for it but its discontinued. I still have some left over and I tell ya that shit worked for both me and my brother. Serving was 6 pills but we felt it in one.

• +1
Also DMAA should be available in some pres and nootropics which is practically adderall, I'd try that.

Gorilla mind from derek mpmd had a nootropic formula for it but its discontinued. I still have some left over and I tell ya that shit worked for both me and my brother. Serving was 6 pills but we felt it in one.
isnt dmaa a extreme gym booster or smth ? i saw it often on roid shops

Did you took ritalin too ?
So 10mg first week, 20mg the next etc etc ? Wouldnt this be too fast ?
i took adderall. not sure how its different from ritalin tbh. Regardless, if u want to build tolerance over greater period of time that's no problem. U can do 10 mg for 2 weeks+ or until whenever u are comfortable to up the dosage, that part is up to u. If u want to take ur time with the dosages that's not a problem and prob even better for u. Also, if u find that 10 mg or 20 mg or wtv dosage u land on works for u still, even after a long period of time, there is no need in continuously upping the dosage for no reason. Consistently do wtv dose u feel like is the best for ur focus and efficiency while also doesn't have annoying side effects.

• +1

iam 16
@Ritalincel

• +1
i took adderall. not sure how its different from ritalin tbh. Regardless, if u want to build tolerance over greater period of time that's no problem. U can do 10 mg for 2 weeks+ or until whenever u are comfortable to up the dosage, that part is up to u. If u want to take ur time with the dosages that's not a problem and prob even better for u. Also, if u find that 10 mg or 20 mg or wtv dosage u land on works for u still, even after a long period of time, there is no need in continuously upping the dosage for no reason. Consistently do wtv dose u feel like is the best for ur focus and efficiency while also doesn't have annoying side effects.
Alright i will do my research. Thank you for your answer

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
the point is if you can't get diagnosed, some shit clinician will give it. Even the black nurse told me "eh you listed the symptoms and would need further testing but I can give you the meds"

DMAA is adrenergic and not really dopaminerhix so if you want to be anxious and tweaking you should definitely try that instead

• +1
I am extremely prone to addiction and suffer from extreme OCD and obsessive thoughts. Iam already not feeling mentally well, I think it would make things worse. I want to do it safe, but it seems like there is no safe way.

How slow ?
If you find it still works for you, I wouldn't increase the dose. Titrate up as slowly as possible. Unless you feel no different taking that dose than you would without it, pretty much.

• +1
Buying speed is prolly cheaper and gives you the same effect.

• JFL
fyi lowers skull bone density

its not about being high or low iq, its about whether you can concentrate or not
looks like, you are extremely low iq for not understanding that
imagine being so genetically cucked you cant concentrate without drugs. brutal neurotransmitterpill

Attachments

• IMG_1338.jpeg
    IMG_1338.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
It’s cops in my experience, I noticed no difference, there is no such thing as a miracle drug

iam 16
won’t increase iq if you think it does.

Take a look at my last post, purified Sudafed works similarly to adderall

• +1