@ritalincel scares me

gigaslayer

gigaslayer

Gold
That nigga genuinely freaks me out he’s so weird it makes me fearful I’m threatened and intimidated by something

this nigga has million of posts and rep yet all he does is posting some videos or images here and there and I have yet to see him actually interacting or sharing his opinions on any thread, it's like he's some kind of ominous dark force or shitposting AI installed in here to create illusion of crowded forum while it's all an elaborate CIA honeypot

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Sprinkles and gigaslayer
this nigga has million of posts and rep yet all he does is posting some videos or images here and there and I have yet to see him actually interacting or sharing his opinions on any thread, it's like he's some kind of ominous dark force or shitposting AI installed in here to create illusion of crowded forum while it's all an elaborate CIA honeypot
Yeah.. and he joined in 2018 meaning he’s been rotting here for 5 years maybe even more if he was in previous forums. His posts are all near incoherent it’s literally the ramblings of a solitary confinementcel who only has delusions and shadows to keep him company. I wonder what he looks like

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and czwarty
The thing that scares me the most are these chads

Because they are lurking like sharks to steal your girl

nigger you know if you don't stop spamming we will just start reporting your vids to YT jew moderation? after this one naughty blackpill word and your vids will be simply removed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gigaslayer
The thing that scares me the most are these chads

Because they are lurking like sharks to steal your girl

Keep spamposting your nigger video you’ll become the first successful mainstream blackpill YouTuber for sure

hes done with
@Xangsane did an agent 47 on him today , blud :smonk:

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Xangsane