@rl

D

Deleted member 30552

@rl⠀ can you give me an example of what u look like

best next thing: run your face through some type of drawing AI if not scared

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155

''Go into law school guys! I fuck a ton of bitches and brag about it on an incel forum! I'm high IQ!''

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 16275 and 6 others
View attachment 2316248

''Go into law school guys! I fuck a ton of bitches and brag about it on an incel forum! I'm high IQ!''
hes mantel tier yet claims to have girls writing him notes about how handsome he is and molesting him by sneaking in his house

life fuel for manlets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, BoredPrince and Deleted member 29155
similar to the guy in my avi

View attachment 2316248

do you actually believe all lawyers are nerdy-looking soyboys? so much about your rl experience + this site's members being "blackpilled", lmfao. out of 10 best (male) students in my generation, 8 where chadlites+.

in fact, if you look like a timid nerd, your chances of becoming a high-profile lawyer are basically non-existent. can't believe I have to emphasise this on a forum that's supposedly based on the "looks = everything" premise.

more coping otf than on r/seduction.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, incel194012940 and Deleted member 29155
View attachment 2316248

"You think amnesia and blackgymmax are chads? Just lol if you think that"

Him in previous thread

"You think amnesia and blackgymmax are chads? Just lol if you think that"

Him in previous thread

so many jealous betas here. but keep believing you are immune to soyboy redditor tier coping, lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
@rl⠀ can you give me an example of what u look like

best next thing: run your face through some type of drawing AI if not scared

I look like someone who'd make your long term gf/wife forget about you within 5 seconds after seeing me.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie and Deleted member 29155
so many jealous betas here. but keep believing you are immune to soyboy redditor tier coping, lmfao.
The more I see you comment, the more I think you giga larp

No pictures of your face nor tinder matches, nothing

If you want us to believe you, at least make account on old and post results

The more I see you comment, the more I think you giga larp

No pictures of your face nor tinder matches, nothing

If you want us to believe you, at least make account on old and post results

channing-tatum-lol.gif

lol at thinking actually gl guys have the need to use these incel apps to get noticed by girls.

also, i'm perfectly fine with guys here considering me a hardcore larper.

p.s. I completely understand why do experiences with women I''m describing sound so unrealistic to you.

channing-tatum-lol.gif

lol at thinking actually gl guys have the need to use these incel apps to get noticed by girls.

also, i'm perfectly fine with guys here considering me a hardcore larper.

p.s. I completely understand why do experiences with women I''m describing sound so unrealistic to you.
Then don't be surprised when we don't believe you

I look like someone who'd make your long term gf/wife forget about you within 5 seconds after seeing me.
Bros aggressive I asked what he looks like ☠️ my gf wouldn’t even be able to register you on her radar because you’re like 2 heads below me
We’re the betas, yet you’re the one constantly trying to overcompensate because of manletism

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
"then" meaning what in this context?
When you larp about yourself without proving anything, basically expecting us to believe in your stories without anything backing it up

When you larp about yourself without proving anything, basically expecting us to believe in your stories without anything backing it up

tell me how to prove any of my claims here without compromising my anonymity and rl integrity and I'll do it

(not that I give a shit whether some random insecure incel believes my claims or not; you guys can't stop spamming about fictional chads'/moggers' lives on god mode, but when one of them shows up here, you start acting like that's a myth: can you be less transparent in your bluepiledness? no, you can't, 0 sentience copers)

Last edited:
tell me how to prove any of my claims here without compromising my anonymity and rl integrity and I'll do it

(not that I give a shit whether some random insecure incel believes my claims or not; you guys can't stop spamming about fictional chads'/moggers' lives on god mode, but when one of them shows up here, you start acting like that's a myth: can you be less transparent in your bluepiledness? no, you can't)
Anyone can claim to be a Chad, not everyone is, if you expect us to believe you without proof, why shouldn't we believe anyone else who says the same?

But one way to prove it is; make a free tinder account, post the number and likes in 24 hour period and pics of your best matches

No need to compromise your identity

(not that I give a shit whether some random insecure incel believes my claims or not; you guys can't stop spamming about fictional chads'/moggers' lives on god mode, but when one of them shows up here, you start acting like that's a myth: can you be less transparent in your bluepiledness? no, you can't, 0 sentience copers)
Didn't you say that you were overweight few days ago?

Didn't you say that you were overweight few days ago?

Yea, got insanely fat in the last year because of heavy drinking and foot injury that stops me from playing football

To the op, i look like my avatar, same pheno (i'm part italian)

I get excited whenever i leave my home because i know what s waiting for me while walking in public

Bros aggressive I asked what he looks like ☠️ my gf wouldn’t even be able to register you on her radar because you’re like 2 heads below me

Jfl, i cucked so many guys 5+ inches taller than me. Many of them are so beta and aware of the effect i have on women that they d literally try to block their girls' view when they saw me nearby

I enter the public library, see a cute girl and her 6ft3 boyfriend, the girl starts checking me out, the cuck notices it and tells her they should go elsewhere because they ve studied enough. I could write a book about similar situations i experienced

Nothing more embarrassing than startled tallfags, lmfao

Last edited:
Ur a lying faggot shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25059
Jfl, i cucked so many guys 5+ inches taller than me. Many of them are so beta and aware of the effect i have on women that they d literally try to block their girls' view when they saw me nearby

I enter the public library, see a cute girl and her 6ft3 boyfriend, the girl starts checking me out, the cuck notices it and tells her they should go elsewhere because they ve studied enough. I could write a book about similar situations i experienced

Nothing more embarrassing than startled tallfags, lmfao
extreme schitzo trait bumping months old posts about you cause you searched your own name tbh

extreme schitzo trait bumping months old posts about you cause you searched your own name tbh

i'm spoiled thanks to all the positive feedback i've received throughout my life

do you actually believe all lawyers are nerdy-looking soyboys? so much about your rl experience + this site's members being "blackpilled", lmfao. out of 10 best (male) students in my generation, 8 where chadlites+.

in fact, if you look like a timid nerd, your chances of becoming a high-profile lawyer are basically non-existent. can't believe I have to emphasise this on a forum that's supposedly based on the "looks = everything" premise.

more coping otf than on r/seduction.
yeah this and the other cope that “ oh bro CS/ STEM is full of nerds bro” The fuck I’m getting mogged by 6’2 guys and pretty boys in STEM.

Sometimes I think @St.TikTokcel was right when he said that MTN on this forum = genetic trash IRL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275 and St.TikTokcel
yeah this and the other cope that “ oh bro CS/ STEM is full of nerds bro” The fuck I’m getting mogged by 6’2 guys and pretty boys in STEM.

Sometimes I think @St.TikTokcel was right when he said that MTN on this forum = genetic trash IRL.
Exactly. Dalits told me that STEM is full of curries but all I got is a 6'3 ogres with harmonious faces.

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 23558