Your chances depends on your looks

4.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
if ur the only male there, good chances obv son

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, RichardSpencel, Blitz and 3 others
Giphy 24

dont do it. im 22 and some 14 year old girl wants to fuck me since months. even asked if i want, sent me nudes and yesterday she snapped „well you never want to have sex with me...“

dont get trapped by the jailbaits.

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl
Depends on your height. If you’re taller than most girls in there, go. If you’re the same height or shorter than most of them there, don’t even bother.

• So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
dont do it. im 22 and some 14 year old girl wants to fuck me since months. even asked if i want, sent me nudes and yesterday she snapped „well you never want to have sex with me...“

Bruh im barely 16

Why did you even accept them on snap wtf. I dont even give them my snap at this point lmao

Why did you even accept them on snap wtf. I dont even give them my snap at this point lmao
i met her through a friend of mine and thought she was at least like 17 or smth cuz she was with a girl that was 17 too and she looks much older than 14. she asked me for snap, i first wanted to reject her but then thought „fuck ill just get some validation and reject her“ which i basically did

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Almu and PubertyMaxxer
i met her through a friend of mine and thought she was at least like 17 or smth cuz she was with a girl that was 17 too and she looks much older than 14. she asked me for snap, i first wanted to reject her but then thought „fuck ill just get some validation and reject her“ which i basically did
Chad tbh

Dude my last study consisted of only girls, I was the only guy. It really disproves the blackpill theories as it opened my eyes to reality in regards to women on how they act, on what they say. Never taking an aspie words for it online because they know shit.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart and PubertyMaxxer
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Almu and PubertyMaxxer
Dude my last study consisted of only girls, I was the only guy. It really disproves the blackpill theories as it opened my eyes to reality in regards to women on how they act, on what they say. Never taking an aspie words for it online because they know shit.
Elab bro

what do you do if a 14 year old sends you nudes, do you have to like tell the police since you cant delete their message yourself or do you like block them or something

what do you do if a 14 year old sends you nudes, do you have to like tell the police since you cant delete their message yourself or do you like block them or something
it wasnt 100% nudes and it was snapchat so gone after looking at it anyways. it was like showing her underwear and thighs and belly button

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
creepy but potentially sound strategy

Slayer of jb