rnb is best music genre ever

@EggKing used to be the biggest bbc worshiper, but he came to his senses and and now it's you

Gypsy music mogs..

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme, gigell and shizuku11111
greatest rnb artists are black, whats ur point
You're obsessed with bbc culture but you're making anti-bbc threads at the same time. That's the definition of closeted obsession. Idk if yk but when you share a tiktok you can see the profile of the person who shared it. It's funny how all of your reposts were bbc related 😉:feelshmm:. Again, kinda weird behavior from a guy who has like a hundred threads seething at bbc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Ricky212
You're obsessed with bbc culture but you're making anti-bbc threads at the same time. That's the definition of closeted obsession. Idk if yk but when you share a tiktok you can see the profile of the person who shared it. It's funny how all of your reposts were bbc related 😉:feelshmm:. Again, kinda weird behavior from a guy who has like a hundred threads seething at bbc
its funny how you bother to check my respots lmao, anyway, i was never anti black, i just dont like thugs, most of my threads about race are clear baits and engagement farm, also if you are denying the fact that black people are one of the most talented when it comes to music u are clearly dumb af and racist

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
its funny how you bother to check my respots lmao, anyway, i was never anti black, i just dont like thugs, most of my threads about race are clear baits and engagement farm, also if you are denying the fact that black people are one of the most talented when it comes to music u are clearly dumb af and racist
Don't feel special niga. I go trough people's tiktoks when they share something as a habit. I've learned the irl names of a few users and I've seen their cringe tiktoks.

Anyways, I don't have the meme saved, but imagine I posted that tranny with bbc/race traitor flags behind it with a quote bubble on top :y'all:

you’re probably one of those guys that paint their nails too

Kanye or classical only all else is jewish vibrational brainwashing
Anti rap music approach leaves you uninformed if you apply it across the board feller...

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Anti rap music approach leaves you uninformed if you apply it across the board feller...
Bro I don't take notes when I'm bumping vamp anthem by carti :lul:

• +1
You do kiddo with a notepad and fluffy pen and thats fine
*Clicks pen*

I use my small portable notebook when in the car, as I've heard something valuable,

I write:

"Fien, fien, fien"

A line below

"Schlaaaaat"

• JFL