RNC WAS GIGA ZOGGED

FascisstChad

FascisstChad

SAY CHRIST IS LORD!
JFL! IT OPENED UP WITH 3 NIGGERS ONE AFTER ANOTHER! TALKING ABOUT MY GRAN PAPPY WAS A SLAVE AND ME POPS WAS IN JIM CROW! I DUN FLEW AN APACHE COPTER! The majority of speakers were non white, most of the white speakers were women. The audience was mostly white and the epitome of conservacuck! The average republican unironically has a nigher iq to think trumps going to do anything he promises when he didn’t even do it his first term. He’s suggesting giving green cards to migrant on a student visa😂😂😂😂 If Trump gets elected he’ll start a war with Iran guaranteed! The gayest shit ever!

Just look at this video and try to spot anyone with an iq over room temperature!🤥✡️🥸🇮🇱 Jewnited States of Aipac 24!

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
A modern “conservative” republican!🤡

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias and nathan
JEWS FOR TRUMP 2024! TOTAL PALESTINIAN DEATH!✡️🇮🇱🤡

A kike talking about anti western and anti semitic like they’re the same thing! No you demon, you had nothing to do with it!

IMG 6324

• So Sad
Reactions: nathan
midwit trait keeping up with such things

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Trilogy and FascisstChad
midwit trait keeping up with such things
I watch Devon Stack/Blackpilled and he covered it so I also decided to watch Nick Fuentes take on it. I don’t keep up with American politics beside the occasional twitter post I see.

I watched nick fuentes covering was cagefuel

I liked when he said the blacks guys where all the same and called them Shelton Benjamin

• Love it
Reactions: FascisstChad
I watched nick fuentes covering was cagefuel

I liked when he said the blacks guys where all the same and called them Shelton Benjamin
Kek, that was hilarious! Their stories were literally all the same! “I had a hard life! I’m black!”

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I watched some of it, wokeness seeped in.
Disappointed to be fair. I don't really mind the racial diversity, but the identity politics rubbed me off so bad.

• +1
  • Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back