Roaches might be bigger chads than spiders

Petsmart

Petsmart

Petsmart
My boy @Peachy made a great point in my old thread about how spiders are chads.
0931411D D7CB 48BB 9CE4 AADFC9156CCA

“Roaches, nigga. They will literally survive a nuclear winter”

The man is right, Roaches are the true chads of the insect kingdom. They literally move in your house (rent free by the way) and eat your fucking food bro.
4172D164 254D 469C 82F2 501C8819ABF1

^ this faggot right here lives rent free in your house, doesnt pay for food because you literally feed them, and and lives rent free in billions of heads bruh.

They don’t even need their fucking heads, if you chop their head off they don’t die from decapitation, they die from starvation because they can’t fucking eat without a head bros. Truly insane.

Bruh google search is telling me they’re stealing cars now too. Are roaches the niggers of insects????
79EEFE3F 8558 4D91 ADC8 843263F2AEF6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, TheChosenChad, Peachy and 1 other person
My boy @Peachy made a great point in my old thread about how spiders are chads.
View attachment 119639

“Roaches, nigga. They will literally survive a nuclear winter”

The man is right, Roaches are the true chads of the insect kingdom. They literally move in your house (rent free by the way) and eat your fucking food bro.
View attachment 119643
^ this faggot right here lives rent free in your house, doesnt pay for food because you literally feed them, and and lives rent free in billions of heads bruh.

They don’t even need their fucking heads, if you chop their head off they don’t die from decapitation, they die from starvation because they can’t fucking eat without a head bros. Truly insane.

Bruh google search is telling me they’re stealing cars now too. Are roaches the niggers of insects????
View attachment 119651
Living longer doesn't make someone a chad

I don’t say in my post “living long = chad” so your post makes no sense.
then what makes roaches chad?.just the fact that they have more survival capability?

Cockroaches run new york

• +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Being chad is a matter of attracting women. Surviving from nuclear explosions is irrelevent. For that reason dogs are ideal.

Being chad is a matter of attracting women. Surviving from nuclear explosions is irrelevent. For that reason dogs are ideal.
thanks for bumping my 2 week old shitpost :woke::woke::woke::woke:

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205