Road running vs treadmill? Which is better?

astrosky collecting our IPs bois

• JFL
Reactions: Gebirgscel and FatJattMofo
astrosky collecting our IPs bois

Lol. Nope. It's a link to a non motorised treadmill. £3k in total.

Use a VPN if you're worried about security. Opera with VPN or another.

go find a local park with grass and do sprints barefoot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
treadmill, but that's because if i was to road run I wold look like an aspie

both shitty. if you are gonna run do sprints otherwise get a rower or bike machine

Treadmill is shit, do it on the roads and paths, it’s better for you mentally to get outside, I run like 30-40 miles a week, not one of them is on a treadmill.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Luke LLL, Cleftcel, Effortless and 2 others
Treadmill is shit, do it on the roads and paths, it’s better for you mentally to get outside, I run like 30-40 miles a week, not one of them is on a treadmill.
slaya programm.
sad that this world doesn't desserve you. Alienated world for gay alien only like opry

• +1
slaya programm.
sad that this world doesn't desserve you. Alienated world for gay alien only like opry

I enjoy running, but I also have a crap physique aesthetically because of it, JB’s don’t care as much though

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
In terms of consequences: whatever. Go for the most acessible.

In terms of enjoyability: It depends on each one.

you shouldnt really run long distances unless you are required to from coach or sport. sprinting up hills is so much better its explosive and it doesnt consume that much time and has better effects for hormones and fast twitch muscle fibers but thats just my opinion we humans are made to run and outgas fucking deer and shit. run in nature its better for the mental state.

Running outside is one of the best mentalmax, healthmax and skinmax.

Especially if you live in the countryside, feels so much better than lifting heavy weights.

DED SRS

Outside but try and run on as soft/springy of ground as possible to take good care of your joints.

Outside to collect your daily Vitamine D if you live in your mothers basement

outside to get mired by JBs, don't hamster inside walls

• +1
Cycling or exercise bike

Anyone think about running after dark in woodland areas or countryside as well as quiet unlit roads?

Also does anyone have anything to cover Shin Splints?

Anyone think about running after dark in woodland areas or countryside as well as quiet unlit roads?

Also does anyone have anything to cover Shin Splints?

You need to build up your millage gradually to avoid shin splints, you won’t get them from gently jogging a mile or two.

Running on quiet unlit roads gives you loads of adrenaline, but it could has some risks.

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back