Roasting

N

Norwooder

Master
Feels so good roasting subhumans with good looking people, was playing tennis with two beckies and my above average mate and this random fat dude. After we had drinks at the club and roasted him for his smashed in face and gyno breasts which were; quote becky "bigger than mine" feels so good placing this man down below me. Laughing at his poor genetics!

• Hmm...
Reactions: NorwoodMilitant and turkproducer
I bet your friends will leave you if they found out about you posting on this forum. Even the fat guy will bully you.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, turkproducer, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
"Laughing at his poor genetics"

-Norwooder ( :lul: )

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart, Effortless, Madhate and 2 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Bechadish and Norwooder
Feels so good roasting subhumans with good looking people, was playing tennis with two beckies and my above average mate and this random fat dude. After we had drinks at the club and roasted him for his smashed in face and gyno breasts which were; quote becky "bigger than mine" feels so good placing this man down below me. Laughing at his poor genetics!

Maybe I'm low t but I don't really enjoy taking the piss out of people less attractive then me.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart, Deleted member 3202 and Norwooder
Maybe I'm low t but I don't really enjoy taking the piss out of people less attractive then me.
Very low t, gotta take part in natty selection bruuuuuh

Very low t, gotta take part in natty selection bruuuuuh

Anecdotal evidence I know but the two out of the 3 people I can recall just openly calling someone ugly are both insecure and socially unaware.

Anecdotal evidence I know but the two out of the 3 people I can recall just openly calling someone ugly are both insecure and socially unaware.
He wasn't there, poor bastard

if i had the opportunity to roast and bully people i would
literally this scene sums it up perfectly

"this feels good no wonder u do it"

What a pathetic retard OP is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 4570
I cant stand people like you
Stay away from me you retarded fuck

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
giphy.gif

Bullying someone who did nothing to you is not high T, it’s being a faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Catawampus
why wont u fight him instead?

classic sign of insecurity and backstabbing normie mentality.

truly confident men don’t get off from bullying subhumans, especially with others lol.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodMilitant and Deleted member 4570
classic sign of insecurity and backstabbing normie mentality.

truly confident men don’t get off from bullying subhumans, especially with others lol.
Yes they do u absolute moron

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
Most gl ppl I know don't bully ppl op is faggot confirmed

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back