Robbed of my bet

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Salutations my children
Fucking ref only gave England 3 corners when they should've had 5. One given as goal kick, another as free kick for xhaka dive
IMG 20240706 185436

Only leg that lost. Fuck this gay world. Rigged against me

(I still get a free £10 bet back)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav, mrriceguyreturn, Bomber517 and 2 others
Im currently betting 9000 for Switzerland 1 - 0 England

Im currently betting 9000 for Switzerland 1 - 0 England
It's already 1-1 (my prediction correct again, didn't put a bet on it tho:feelsree:)

Shut up, I'm pissed off rn. If it was fair I would've won. And I'm also pissed I didn't bet 1-1
Dude , im currently suicidal and thinking about killing myself because of losing 9k

Dude , im currently suicidal and thinking about killing myself because of losing 9k
You've never even seen that kind of money

You've never even seen that kind of money
I did and I FUCKING LOST IT YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT IM ALREADY FUCKING SUICIDAL DONT FUCKING LIKE HOLY SHIT BRO HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU FUCKING BITCH I LOST IT ALL

I did and I FUCKING LOST IT YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT IM ALREADY FUCKING SUICIDAL DONT FUCKING LIKE HOLY SHIT BRO HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU FUCKING BITCH I LOST IT ALL
No you didn't
Plus, at least that would be fair

It's not my fault the ref makes the wrong decision

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
lol I put 1-1 + btts + x + under 2.5 goals

Ez win

Unlucky son

• So Sad
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
lol I put 1-1 + btts + x + under 2.5 goals

Ez win
1-1 includes all the following 3 so it makes no difference

If turkey game ends 2-2 I'm gonna be so pissed cos I would have predicted all scores of quarters but won nothing

1-1 includes all the following 3 so it makes no difference

If turkey game ends 2-2 I'm gonna be so pissed cos I would have predicted all scores of quarters but won nothing
It does matter because in case it wasn’t 1-1 this 3 wouldvr saved me from total loss.

I bet netherlands to win + above 2.5

It does matter because in case it wasn’t 1-1 this 3 wouldvr saved me from total loss.

I bet netherlands to win + above 2.5
Oh you made 4 separate bets? You could have just lowered the stake on 1-1 instead

I hope you're right. Or at least I'm wrong and it's not 2-2. Cos that would legit be suifuel. Bet365 have a predict 4 scores and get 50k share if wins but I forgot to do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47042
Oh you made 4 separate bets? You could have just lowered the stake on 1-1 instead

I hope you're right. Or at least I'm wrong and it's not 2-2. Cos that would legit be suifuel. Bet365 have a predict 4 scores and get 50k share if wins but I forgot to do it
I guess you’re right I usually make couple of bets on 1 game because if I bet one and lose the bet I just don’t bother to keep watching lol,

I bet on local betting site so idk how bet365 works