Robert De Niro had to resort to black girls after a blonde stacy rejected him

TheTakeoverHasBegun

TheTakeoverHasBegun

6'6 mulatto
The stacy
IMG 6239

"Robert De Niro asked her out when they were filming Taxi Driver in the 1970s, but Cybill decided to turn him down. De Niro got so offended that he refused to speak to her, making an exception only when they were in character, and she utterly regretted her decision to turn him down. Nevertheless, he never spoke to her again"
From her autobiography

His girlfriends and wives from then on out
IMG 6240
IMG 6241
IMG 6242

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: mulattomogger, mewcoper, AscendingHero and 16 others
Based Bob.

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
She regretted it though. Kind of dumb asking someone out while they're your colleague though should have waited until after shooting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
The stacy
View attachment 2350882

"Robert De Niro asked her out when they were filming Taxi Driver in the 1970s, but Cybill decided to turn him down. De Niro got so offended that he refused to speak to her, making an exception only when they were in character, and she utterly regretted her decision to turn him down. Nevertheless, he never spoke to her again"
From her autobiography

His girlfriends and wives from then on out
View attachment 2350890View attachment 2350891View attachment 2350892
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
This is a w for black foids. He got rejected by a mid white foid only to date mid blck foids

He lost all around, bless his poor heart but he clearly had a type I don’t think one rejection from Becky can make a man race shift their preference

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 29581
cybill was BBC only

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 20370
Based Bob.
He's no different from white incels. Gets rejected by his women, so has to simp for ethnic girls to escape his subhumanity

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mulattomogger, ManletBlackcel, LampPostPrime and 3 others
That movies ass ngl. Took me 2 days to finish and I was sleeping thru half the shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, BongMog, AscendingHero and 6 others
Brootal The same story as taxi driver lol

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomogger, aesthetic beauty, mewcoper and 5 others
She regretted it though. Kind of dumb asking someone out while they're your colleague though should have waited until after shooting.
Usually when co-workers date each other it's because they just naturally build that connection. He just seemed to flat out ask her without having any chemistry. He was doomed to fail

Robert de negro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, LampPostPrime, try2beme and 1 other person
Movie fell off after he got rejected by the blonde chick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, garoupilled_, LampPostPrime and 4 others
Movie fell off after he got rejected by the blonde chick
One could say that perfectly describes the white man in 2k23. Rejected by blonde girls who are in fact bbc only

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, LampPostPrime, Looks234 and 1 other person
Low t trait. Chad is risk taking

• +1
This is a w for black foids. He got rejected by a mid white foid only to date mid blck foids

He lost all around, bless his poor heart but he clearly had a type I don’t think one rejection from Becky can make a man race shift their preference
Yeah he had insane smv, and the white becky likely regretted it due to that. It’s a known fact he banged an equally high smv stacy Meryl Streep later on as well. But he loved his chocolate

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
i dnr i can only say that title contains strong autism

That last one is a trans man

• JFL
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun
He looks weak. In those days, women wanted manly looking man far more than nowadays. I doubt she regretted, she regretted not being able to talk to him.

Rejection from a blonde white girl is brutal ngl, where as from an ethnica it’s like meh whatever, onto the next hole.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, TheTakeoverHasBegun and autistic_tendencies
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, Gonthar, Looks234 and 1 other person

You missed an ancient JBB pill

Actually one of the only things I remember jfl

You gotta watch city of god tho if you wanna see a funnier jbbpill

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234
based for no longer speaking to her and ignoring her existence

Yeah he had insane smv, and the white becky likely regretted it due to that. It’s a known fact he banged an equally high smv stacy Meryl Streep later on as well. But he loved his chocolate
Yep, as I theorised he preffered blck women. When a foid says “I regretted rejecting him” it means that guy became why we call a “high value male” and her hypergamy instinct was punishing her for her insolence

• +1
Ethnics dilemma 😔 we manlet ethnics can’t have standards

• So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime
idk but taxi driver pinnacle of blackpill in cinema

Zoom zoom