Robert Knepper is the most charismatic actor ever

Deleted member 6512

Deleted member 6512

Mog or be mogged
His charisma oozes out of the screen, the man was 57 years old here and he makes women question themselves.
"Why am I so attracted to him?"
He is not handsome, he is agepilled, still makes women wet all around the World being an actor that made 3 or 4 movies total and became famous at 48.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and MentalistKebab
His charisma oozes out of the screen, the man was 57 years old here and he makes women question themselves.
He is not handsome, he is agepilled, still makes women wet all around the World being an actor that made 3 or 4 movies total and became famous at 48.

Ye I can see his charisma oozing out of his prominent cheekbones, prominent browridge and good lower third.

you can norwood all you want as long as you trigger these thots’ daddy reflex

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Lev Peshkov and Warlow
Ye I can see his charisma oozing out of his prominent cheekbones, prominent browridge and good lower third.

Gaycel moment using reply to respond to the op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 7753

He looks like shit stop coping, he is like NW4, small mandible, upper eyelid exposure, old

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
He looks like shit stop coping, he is like NW4, small mandible, upper eyelid exposure, old

You can get away with looking a little bit like shit as long as you look masculine. That’s psl vs smv in action.

coping with something that has nothing to do with me? Ok bro keep pretending personality matters and that you can redpill your way into pussy despite your goblin face. Protip: you can’t

he triggers their daddy response, it’s fact and even if you think he looks like shit the girls sure as fuck don’t. The proof is in the girls getting wet for him as you said. Just lol @ this ridiculous redpill “charisma” cope, michael cera will never be charismatic in this way bro just face facts and stop coping

You can get away with looking a little bit like shit as long as you look masculine. That’s psl vs smv in action.

coping with something that has nothing to do with me? Ok bro keep pretending personality matters and that you can redpill your way into pussy despite your goblin face. Protip: you can’t

he triggers their daddy response, it’s fact and even if you think he looks like shit the girls sure as fuck don’t. The proof is in the girls getting wet for him as you said. Just lol @ this ridiculous redpill “charisma” cope, michael cera will never be charismatic in this way bro just face facts and stop coping
He is masculine for sure but Burrows from Prison Break is even more masculine and never received this kind of love.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
He is masculine for sure but Burrows from Prison Break is even more masculine and never received this kind of love.
Imo this guy looks more high class masculine (better suited for acting lifestyle type shit) whereas the burrows guy looks more low class masculine.

the robert guy is the type that girls see on tv and they go “daddy 😍” on twitter
The burrows guy is the type that smacks bitches on the ass in the club and they go home with him just cause he’s dominant (looking, dominant looking, just so you don’t start coping and thinking you can emulate it)

guarantee they both do fine with women though
Maesthetic still mogs both to oblivion

I’ll rephrase the burrows shit a bit, he’s the type that girls are a bit ashamed of themselves for being somewhat into because they likely perceive him as an asshole (regardless of his actual personality)

Imo this guy looks more high class masculine (better suited for acting lifestyle type shit) whereas the burrows guy looks more low class masculine.

the robert guy is the type that girls see on tv and they go “daddy 😍” on twitter
The burrows guy is the type that smacks bitches on the ass in the club and they go home with him just cause he’s dominant (looking, dominant looking, just so you don’t start coping and thinking you can emulate it)

guarantee they both do fine with women though
Maesthetic still mogs both to oblivion
To me is life fuel i look masculine af i have the biggest brow ridge ever.

To me is life fuel i look masculine af i have the biggest brow ridge ever.
If you have frame and height too you can still slay
It’s cope that you have to be a prettyboy, girls still fuck ogres even if they’re not very good looking
Life is still better as maesthetic though but just do what you can

If you have frame and height too you can still slay
It’s cope that you have to be a prettyboy, girls still fuck ogres even if they’re not very good looking
Life is still better as maesthetic though but just do what you can
I have decent frame but im not tall (5ft10) so i wear lifts or timberland.

because hes so ugly

I have decent frame but im not tall (5ft10) so i wear lifts or timberland.
5’10” is fine for this and decent frame is enough
You just can’t be a little 5’5” toothpick man with a giant cinderblock head because there is NOTHING more comical than that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
status
jfl

also ye ik he became fmous through t bag

maybe dark triad halo?
Everybody had status via tv show, still never saw fan videos about Sucre or Burrows, only for Michael (of course he is Chad) T Bag (a lot) and Mahone (some)
Yeah maybe dark triad halo is the answer.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov

are you joking? This guy isn’t even ranked.

Russell is currently number 1