robert pattinson got batman because of his jaw

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
robert pattinson got the role of batman because of his chin , 2019 when Matt Reid was trying to find the role of batman it came down yo Pattinson and nicholas hoult

pattinson on left , Hoult on right
they were both good actors , but according to one anonymus source pattinson got it because of his chin

and now on tik tok and youtube also twitter there have been so many thirsty tweets abt his godly jawline batman as the archetype is the personification of having a strong jawline {its subconcioulsy gives women an idea or a scheme of an hero archetype}whereas villians in this movie like the riddler played by Paul dano {have weak chins} {causing women to belive subconciously that they all men with weak chins are villians }

JAW IS LAW

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member and 7 others
why does everyone say he has a recessed maxilla his jaw is insane? doesn't make any sense mike mew need some explaining to do I've seen people with good zygos but shit trash jaws

• +1
Reactions: chickenwithrice
why does everyone say he has a recessed maxilla his jaw is insane? doesn't make any sense mike mew need some explaining to do I've seen people with good zygos but shit trash jaws
he does have a recessed maxilla , but this forum blows it outta proportion his maxilla is slightly recessed but on the other hand his jawline is god tier , and its kinda of an anomaly because good mandible growth is linked to good maxilla , so he may have gotten that jawline through genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21550, Chadeep, Deleted member 2729 and 6 others
Sounds like some horseshit, Pattinson is just a bigger name:Comfy:

ok, matt reid

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Give him bug eyes or average eyes and tell me jaw is law after that

2650380 1639996864728

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21550, teemowhite, LooksmaxxHopeful and 2 others
You're a dumbass

Girls love these eyes

This proves you fucks have no clue about facial aesthetics and just talk for the sake of it
those are literally average eyes idk what you're on about the way you make average eyes sound is like this:
these eyes are way below average, literally anyone you see walking down the street has average ass eyes, youre just sticking to the idea that eyes are more important than jawline becauses thats the only trait you have that carries your face, therefore, being biased

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Frank Jack and Deleted member 16058
those are literally average eyes idk what you're on about the way you make average eyes sound is like this:View attachment 1449781 these eyes are way below average , literally anyone you see walking down the street has average ass eyes , youre just sticking to the idea that eye are more important than jawline becauses thats the only trait you have that carries your face therefore being biased

These are far above average eyes:
F5694f152bbc88304b26186144ea680c

These are average eyes, I agree with that, but not buggy
A8125605a13edaac1723f9765eb26650

These are above average
2633520 photo 2021 09 23 06 12 53

2650053 2649949 e7cf5d43df0ef4eff113e65ca97b4c94

These are bugged
Db4bee1ce2e02e2a15d7b08af9b396bd

Average
A387d8511ab4776dc60b00e4b4d28283

So I agree with you so far, however, let's spin it

HOWEVER...

Pretty boy chico
2624975 1638469142397 1

Stoned chico
2624976 1638469153350 1

But nevermind that......

This video proves you cannot have bug eyes with EVEN Brad Pitt's Jaw

U make it seem like all what Pattinson's got going for is his jaw and he'd be an incel otherwise. Lol. Great eyes, pheno and harmony. He is a chad
Robert Pattinson 2017 1
Intro 1627933245 1

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21550, Yerico7, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
View attachment 1449785

View attachment 1449786

These are above average
View attachment 1449788
View attachment 1449787

These are bugged
View attachment 1449791

Average
View attachment 1449792

So I agree with you so far, however, let's spin it

HOWEVER...

Pretty boy chico
View attachment 1449793

Stoned chico
View attachment 1449794

But nevermind that......

This video proves you cannot have bug eyes with EVEN Brad Pitt's Jaw

lmao the biggest flaw in that chico pic is the angle of the eyes making it uncanny you just can't crop an eye pic from a completely different angle and paste it on to chicos eye area which is at a completely different angle ofc it'll look weird and uncanny

lmao the biggest flaw in that chico pic is the angle of the eyes making it uncanny you just can't crop an eye pic from a completely different angle and paste it on to chicos eye area which is at a completely different angle ofc it'll look weird and uncanny

And this guy? This is the best jaw on earth. 10/10

And this guy? This is the best jaw on earth. 10/10

hes got no eye brows and receding hairline someone should edit and add eyebrows and a better hairline he will ascend , eyebrows are so underrated in this forum

• +1
Reactions: casadebanho
Nicholas hoult is such a mogger fuck this guy I’m jealous he was a slayer on skins and there was this hot actress on this show and when she finally did a nude scene it was him slaying her jfl I turned that shit off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 14166
Jaw is law
Height is might
Eyes is the life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21550, Yerico7 and Deleted member 16371
Who's more attractive @pianoboy123 ?

F0186885f4e38a4bb2ff30623c8a7477

Or...............

2634827 20211209 151751

the first guy doesn't even have an average eye area his eye area is bad that's what you call a below average eye area and ofc a below average eye area can never look good on a jaw

And the second guy has a below average jaw, but amazing eyes

So why can a guy be attractive with a below average jaw and amazing eyes, but not when he has below average eyes and an amazing jaw?

Addresss that^^^^^^^^^^^

And the second guy has a below average jaw, but amazing eyes

So why can a guy be attractive with a below average jaw and amazing eyes, but not when he has below average eyes and an amazing jaw?

Addresss that^^^^^^^^^^^
okay i agree with you but any model with a mogger jaw and average eye area can slay the guy above

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and MakinItHappenReturn
okay i agree with you but any model with a mogger jaw and average eye area can slay the guy above

So it kind of proves that jaw is not law and it's just a catchphrase for masculinity

My jaw is average so I ain't even coping, as you can see here from what we've looked at

Below average eyes can finish you as a man

Below average jaw cannot

And above average eyes can carry you as a man

Above average jaw cannot

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
So it kind of proves that jaw is not law and it's just a catchphrase for masculinity

My jaw is average so I ain't even coping, as you can see here from what we've looked at

Below average eyes can finish you as a man

Below average jaw cannot

And above average eyes can carry you as a man

Above average jaw cannot
idk man i thinks its harmony

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
hes got no eye brows and receding hairline someone should edit and add eyebrows and a better hairline he will ascend , eyebrows are so underrated in this forum
Eyebrowpill is super legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
Imagine pattison with an upward and forward maxila+sharper nose tip+fuller lips=demi-god lookz

ok they did same shit with bale

cause he has tall chin they said

lol but he has shit jaw

so wheres your point?

• +1
ok they did same shit with bale

cause he has tall chin they said

lol but he has shit jaw

so wheres your point?
Chin is law :feelsgood:

• JFL
Yep well established theory.

Also high class pheno, more than every other batman except maybe Adam West.

Affleck has blue collar pheno, bale is more middle class, Keaton is upper middle class, Adam west can pass for Hamptons fuckboi.

Kilmer is a weird one because he can look high class, BUT also looks to slavic

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Yep well established theory.

Also high class pheno, more than every other batman except maybe Adam West.

Affleck has blue collar pheno, bale is more middle class, Keaton is upper middle class, Adam west can pass for Hamptons fuckboi.

Kilmer is a weird one because he can look high class, BUT also looks to slavic
Bale is easily more high class looking than Pattinson. Just watch American Psycho ffs. Looks more high class than Pattinson ever has

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
I am basically very bluepilled according to this site but damn JAWWW is so important

Should've gotten Rami Malek if they wanted jaw. Jaw is LAW

View attachment 1449785

View attachment 1449786

These are above average
View attachment 1449788
View attachment 1449787

These are bugged
View attachment 1449791

Average
View attachment 1449792