Robert Pattinson

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
Bad profile, maxilla hypoplasia, bad cheekbones, horrible under eye support, bad mouth area, deviated septum, huge forehead.

1C439716 A856 4BFC 94F7 8A2C118CFF3B

So many flaws but still looks insane. How fo u explain it? Just have halos theory?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22540, subhuman incel, AscendingHero and 8 others
hollow cheeks eye area hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540, Deleted member 15099, Lmao and 5 others
Bad profile, maxilla hypoplasia, bad cheekbones, horrible under eye support, bad mouth area, deviated septum, huge forehead.

View attachment 1267272View attachment 1267274View attachment 1267276

So many flaws but still looks insane. How fo u explain it? Just have halos theory?
Long wide mandible with great ramus + top tier colouring. Looks incredibly high class due to these features and allows the sub ideal maxilla (his principle flaw) to be overlooked.
I wonder if lefort + malar implants would have ascended him to 7psl+

@SubhumanCurrycel hair pilled again tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22540, Deleted member 15099, Lmao and 10 others
his lips are good

that is one of the main things women like on him, my sister even said this herself

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540, subhuman incel, Deleted member 14848 and 1 other person
Long wide mandible with great ramus + top tier colouring. Looks incredibly high class due to these features and allows the sub ideal maxilla (his principle flaw) to be overlooked.
I wonder if lefort + malar implants would have ascended him to 7psl+

@SubhumanCurrycel hair pilled again tbh
God tier jaw ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16090, Deleted member 15099, Lmao and 7 others
Vampire halo

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Sny, Deleted member and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Lmao, Frank Jack and 5 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
wym he has a bad skull. Mine is fucking incomplete while he looks complete :hnghn: atleast his forehead ain't caved in. Maxillary hypoplasia yeah but not really severe

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 10615
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Frank Jack, Need2Ascend and 2 others
robert_pattinson_si_sposa_sul_dito_della_fidanzata_suki_spunta_un_anello_2.jpg.webp
Robert_Pattinson_2017.jpg

he has got a great mandible projection and wide face, good midface, most people dont have such chiselet bones like this. And his eye area is still above everage.

Eye color, eyebrows, no upper eyelid exposure, IPD and even he has downturned medial canthus.

intro-1627933245.jpg

women lusting even after ryan gosling, keanu reeves and joaquin phoenix so who cares movie star halo is one of the most legit ones

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15099, Lmao and 2 others
robert_pattinson_si_sposa_sul_dito_della_fidanzata_suki_spunta_un_anello_2.jpg.webp
Robert_Pattinson_2017.jpg

he has got a great mandible projection and wide face, good midface, most people dont have such chiselet bones like this. And his eye area is still above everage.

Eye color, eyebrows, no upper eyelid exposure, IPD and even he has downturned medial canthus.

intro-1627933245.jpg

women lusting even after ryan gosling, keanu reeves and joaquin phoenix so who cares movie star halo is one of the most legit ones
His midface is bad. He literally has maxilla hypoplasia. He rides on his jaw colouring and above average eyes like u said.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 14848
His midface is bad. He literally has maxilla hypoplasia. He only rides on his jaw colouring and above average eyes like u said.
I meant ratios and a short nose. Obviosly his midface is recessed, but I don't think its such a flaw in his case.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, Toth's thot, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
His midface is bad. He literally has maxilla hypoplasia. He only rides on his jaw colouring and above average eyes like u said.
i have midface hypoplasia, his isn't severe like mine to be a flaw imo.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Jason Voorhees
his lips are good

that is one of the main things women like on him, my sister even said this herself
It's not his lips, it's his lower maxilla projection. Despite his upper maxilla being flat, his lower maxilla is very good resulting in a pouty lip and mouth area. His lips themselves are nothing special.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
His midface is bad. He literally has maxilla hypoplasia. He rides on his jaw colouring and above average eyes like u said.
He has a very good lower maxilla though.

• +1
His lower maxilla is just enough to give his midface enough support and prevent nasio labial folds from forming.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, subhuman incel and Deleted member 7725
His lower maxilla is just enough to give his midface enough support and prevent nasio labial folds from forming.
Yes, that's all you really need. Most people who have flat maxillas have flat lower maxillas as well and as a result have no cheek area and nasolabial folds. His maxilla protrudes forward resulting in hollow cheeks and pouty lips, which are both huge halos.

• +1
harmony and jaw

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Yes, that's all you really need. Most people who have flat maxillas have flat lower maxillas as well and as a result have no cheek area and nasolabial folds. His maxilla protrudes forward resulting in hollow cheeks and pouty lips, which are both huge halos.
Forward growth is always attractive. Maybe in pics u might not be able to see it but irl a forward grown maxilla looks aesthetic af

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: twilight and subhuman incel
I rewatched all the Twilight movies this weekend and I could not stop staring at his jaw. Legit might be the best jaw I've seen.

He also doesn't lose any points with brown eyes. It makes him even more dark triad

E76208BE FF19 4EC0 94D4 37E7BD7DE3B9
34391206 6646 4F93 9F4B F18B7ED1F81B

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, subhuman incel and Jason Voorhees
Forward growth is always attractive. Maybe in pics u might not be able to see it by irl a forward grown maxilla looks aesthetic af
100% correct, but his maxilla isn't failo, it's just not a halo. He's still able to have pouty lips and hollow cheeks and good zygos so his maxilla doesn't cause any negative effects.

• +1
Still tho Launter was loved by females and JB's WAY MORE than Pattinson despite him having worse everything except eye area.

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, subhuman incel and Jason Voorhees
100% correct, but his maxilla isn't failo, it's just not a halo. He's still able to have pouty lips and hollow cheeks and good zygos so his maxilla doesn't cause any negative effects.
What about his lips? His zygos are meh. They are high set and have decent lateral projection but shit anterior projection and he only has hollow cheeks when he frauds hard. I would consider his zygos to be below average.

What about his lips? His zygos are meh. They are high set and have decent lateral projection but shit anterior projection. I would consider them to be below average.
His zygos look good, not robust Chad but still visible. His lip tissues themselves are bad. It's just that his lower maxilla is projected so far forward that it gives him a pouty look and halos them hard.

• +1
His zygos look good, not robust Chad but still visible. His lip tissues themselves are bad. It's just that his lower maxilla is projected so far forward that it gives him a pouty look and halos them hard.
Also he only has hollow cheeks when he frauds hard. It's just colouring,ratios and jaw imo

Also he only has hollow cheeks when he frauds hard. It's just colouring,ratios and jaw imo
Not many people have hollow cheeks in normal lighting, not even supermodels. His colouring isn't really that good, looks very pale and sickly, though that could be a plus as it gives him a high class arrogant look. His jaw, eye area, and hair halos him hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Deleted member 15099, subhuman incel and 1 other person
it gives me lifeful, since lower maxilla is easy to fix with bimax. also my upper midface/maxilla is also a bit recessed, but maybe i still look good without implants. robert pattison gives me hope.

• +1
also what do you think of his brow ridge? is it above average?
It's low set but not very protrusive. I don't think that horizontal protrusion is that important as long as it's low set.

• +1
it gives me lifeful, since lower maxilla is easy to fix with bimax. also my upper midface/maxilla is also a bit recessed, but maybe i still look good without implants. robert pattison gives me hope.
Yes, that's my plan too. I have a recessed maxilla so LF1 + jaw implant gives me hope.

• +1
It's low set but not very protrusive. I don't think that horizontal protrusion is that important as long as it's low set.
Bro ur literally defending him and trying to justify his falios at this point. His browridge is objectively below average don't cope.

• JFL
Its shit.
Come on. It's good from the front. I think that brow ridge is overrated as long as the eye area looks good. It's more so correlation vs causation. As long as the eyes are good, it doesn't matter if you have an ogre browridge. It just so happens that people with strong brow ridges have better eye areas.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Deleted member 15099, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Bro ur literally defending him and trying to justify his falios at this point. His browridge is objectively below average don't cope.
It's not bad at all though. There's no way his browridge is a failo. He has low supraorbitals, deepset eyes, and minimal upper eyelid exposure.

Aad03d3c4a2e27f132d535942ea9d366
Enkqmq3VcAEiWHK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, subhuman incel and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540, Sny and Deleted member 16424

Users who are viewing this thread

Back