Roblox school shooting simulator

i wouldve made a school shooting sim game but i cant have people know i made a school shooter simulator

i will probably just have to make like a hostage game later then have a school map

GTA iv hospital shooting

i wouldve made a school shooting sim game but i cant have people know i made a school shooter simulator

i will probably just have to make like a hostage game later then have a school map
You made the game didn't you.

just boot up ready or not (its a swat game) its super realistic, then open the school map. normally u kill the shooters in the map but nah lol, kill the shooters first (they're 4 people and its easy) then after killing the shooters go back to spawn, then from there u can shoot up the school yourself, the shooters dont kill any civvs so ur alr

• +1
Reactions: noobs
just boot up ready or not (its a swat game) its super realistic, then open the school map. normally u kill the shooters in the map but nah lol, kill the shooters first (they're 4 people and its easy) then after killing the shooters go back to spawn, then from there u can shoot up the school yourself, the shooters dont kill any civvs so ur alr
i dont care much to play it i just know i could make a lot of money on a game like it bc incels would play it a lot

• +1
Reactions: asdvek