Reactions: MandibularCel, Lifemax, SayNoToRotting and 3 others
See you at school tommorow jimbo,
We got yaa now!

Stfu with your posts or I’ll dox u 😒

Very robust skull shape

• +1
Reactions: MortusX
Robust or not robust
You need special help, I’m all for looksmax help but if every one of your posts is just a picture of you from a different angle asking if a certain area of your body is good then you might as well not ask cuz you clearly know the answer. I have extremely severe bdd but your seems off the charts, please get expert help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Nigga, will u ever stop ?
And sry to break it for u but thats a chad skull
20200110 195847

• JFL
Idk do I look like an anthropologist to you?

Stfu with your posts or I’ll dox u 😒
I don't give a shit you stupid fucking pussy your power is the internet mine is my fists oh and ties to dangerous people that is deeper than anything to your imagination
You need special help, I’m all for looksmax help but if every one of your posts is just a picture of you from a different angle asking if a certain area of your body is good then you might as well not ask cuz you clearly know the answer. I have extremely severe bdd but your seems off the charts, please get expert help
Bdd?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 4804
I don't give a shit you stupid fucking pussy your power is the internet mine is my fists oh and ties to dangerous people that is deeper than anything to your imagination

Bdd?

JFL

Bdd?
My internet and your fists could make a perfect duo. Wanna team up sometime ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
OP try ogremaxxing

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 1089
Kid I don’t even know who u r. But what I do know is u r an incel
Your saying kid shut the fuck up the fuck you think you're with your little Internet dominace and thinking cause your older or some shit that you call me kid pathetic get a life don't give shit if I post on here all the time fact is I get new advice all the time

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Your saying kid shut the fuck up the fuck you think you're with your little Internet dominace and thinking cause your older or some shit that you call me kid pathetic get a life don't give shit if I post on here all the time fact is I get new advice all the time

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and MortusX

Bdd?
There is no way you’re actually not trolling, I refuse to believe someone can be this delusional

Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) is an anxiety disorder related to body image. You might be given a diagnosis of BDD if you: experience obsessive worries about one or more perceived flaws in your physical appearance, and the flaw cannot be seen by others or appears very slight.

• +1
My internet and your fists could make a perfect duo. Wanna team up sometime ?
You don't scare me if you use a fucking computer you nerd

There is no way you’re actually not trolling, I refuse to believe someone can be this delusional

Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) is an anxiety disorder related to body image. You might be given a diagnosis of BDD if you: experience obsessive worries about one or more perceived flaws in your physical appearance, and the flaw cannot be seen by others or appears very slight.
No i just post loads of quantity shit and then I'll get the shit comments then I'll get the good comments and out of that I'll take the quality what's so difficult to understand here it's not like this fucking forum is dying anyway people that think theyre high IQ only come for high IQ posts and shit actually Im just rambling gonna go sleep
Wtf r u doing on this forum then.
Someone gave it to me

No i just post loads of quantity shit and then I'll get the shit comments then I'll get the good comments and out of that I'll take the quality what's so difficult to understand here it's not like this fucking forum is dying anyway people that think theyre high IQ only come for high IQ posts and shit actually Im just rambling gonna go sleep

Goodnight bhai

Wtf r u doing on this forum then.
Said there would be load of shit comments but loads of people that will give you advice you think I found this cause I was deperatr na my guy

Not robust but not bad.

He reminds me of the amazing mewing jew
672 DB4A53A6 FC4A 48B8 A60A 28BB8888DB18

Anyone remember him?