Rock and roll is dead. Every zoomer listens to hip hop and pop now.

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
Rock and roll used to be the most neurotypical type of music that you could listen to back then. Now hip hop and pop are the new deal. It kind of bothers me, not gonna lie.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, TheDarkEnigma, greywind and 9 others
opium are the new rockstars

• +1
Reactions: greywind, fuse, IAMNOTANINCEL and 4 others
Some good rap was made between 1992-2007

Almost all of it has been shit ever since.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, descension, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
I can't stand hip hop

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, descension, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, piec, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Why lul? Who cares what others listen to JFL?
I'm not bothered by what others listen to in itself. What bothers me is that hip hop and pop have become so popular that if I listen to another type of music like rock, people will immediately think I'm neurodivergent, uncool or something. That's what bothers me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, Latinolooksmaxxer, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
What bothers me is that hip hop and pop have become so popular that if I listen to another type of music like rock, people will immediately think I'm neurodivergent, uncool or something.
I've never seen that happen but you do you, G.

• +1
Reactions: piec, Costcosuperstore, NationalWarrior and 2 others
Pop was always the most NT, its more about hip hop genre replacing rock since the late 00's

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Jason Voorhees, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
I've never seen that happen but you do you, G.
It's non NT if you listen to any other music that's not reggaeton in South America because all foids party to it so they twerk all night while thugs are moving behind.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ambi and St.TikTokcel
It's non NT if you listen to any other music that's not reggaeton in South America because all foids party to it so they twerk.
Most of the dalits here are not from LATAM. I can assure you that I'm the only person that listens to corridos here.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Klasik616
I'm not bothered by what others listen to in itself. What bothers me is that hip hop and pop have become so popular that if I listen to another type of music like rock, people will immediately think I'm neurodivergent, uncool or something. That's what bothers me.
one of my friends asked me why im listening to emo satanist music when he saw nirvana in my spotify history, not rap = non NT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Madridista
Will Haitian cannibals listen to hip hop while they cook @Jason Voorhees ??

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Madridista
Will Haitian cannibals listen to hip hop while they cook @Jason Voorhees ??
Why are you so obsessed with Jason Voorhees?

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
Hip hop has always been the meta nigga. Rock and roll was mostly a 80s thing which saw a resurgence during y2k but died down quickly. Hip hop and EDM are ever green genres of music with said I do listen to rock and roll from time to time

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Hip hop has always been the meta nigga. Rock and roll was mostly a 80s thing which so a resurgence during y2k but died down quickly. Hip hop and EDM are ever green genres of music with said I do listen to rock and roll from time to time
Do you have any idea what type of music was popular before hip hop and rock n' roll were a thing? Country music maybe?

• +1
Do you have any idea what type of music was popular before hip hop and rock n' roll were a thing? Country music maybe?
I dont listen to music that old tbh. Jazz and R/B maybe. The 50s and 60s was ruled by rock and roll. Elvis presley, beatles. 70s was disco. 80s was modern rock and hip hop. 90s. Rap and pop and after 2000s it's mostly rap, pop and edm.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Madridista
People listen to whatevers trending on tiktok

Cringe as fuck

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and Madridista
ND cope

People listen to whatevers trending on tiktok

Cringe as fuck
True. Many of my favorite songs have been butchered on tiktok by mix matching it and increasing the tempo and 2x the lyrics.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
My dad is a huge rock fan so he put me on to that stuff when I was younger.

I feel like rap is very prevalent among the youth these days but a good amount of us (at least in my friend group and experience) still enjoy old stuff like Led Zeppelin, Beach Boys etc

It’s still unfortunate tho how much of the youth likes that nigger shit bc it is really just garbage

• Love it
popular rock was also slop
every music that is popular is slop pushed by the elites riddled with death frequencies, manifested by so called musicians who don't make shit and are just attractive avatars to make influencing people easier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: descension, St.TikTokcel and Madridista
rock is nerd music nowadays

even "goth" foids dont listen to rock, they listen to eletronic, indie pop or rap :lul:

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, IAMNOTANINCEL and Madridista
letme put yall on game

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: icetraebald and Madridista
the purpose of killing rock was so that no music that signifies white strength would ever make it to the top of the mainstream charts again

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and Madridista
the purpose of killing rock was so that no music that signifies white strength would ever make it to the top of the mainstream charts again

Very well said.

You couldn't see one ethnic face in the crowd. Everyone bumping to the magic of Led Zeppelin was White. Rock was aggressive and united White youngsters.

Very well said.

You couldn't see one ethnic face in the crowd. Everyone bumping to the magic of Led Zeppelin was White. Rock was aggressive and united White youngsters.

I never got too into the genre of rock but always liked that song when I heard it
It's actually called the immigrant song? double win

• +1
A lot of music has evil messages

• +1
Glitchy site

• +1