@RODEBLUR is it true that you haven't showered in over 6 months?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Chasing Vanity
@RODEBLUR explain yourself

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 9380 and 4 others
Alpha as fuck

If tall, and good looking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and RODEBLUR
It's true I was the shower.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Some women like their men with a "natural" scent.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 8919 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, TsarTsar444, HowAmIAlive123 and 9 others
@RODEBLUR master, please forgive him he doesn't know you have more important things to attend to.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Yeah i have in the past although now it's probably idk, i last showered in August i think ? Do the math idk
what are you trying to achieve with that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and Wallenberg
what are you trying to achieve with that
Too tired to shower but it accidentally made my hair curly

So i had to buzz it off. It's wavy now and i think that was an accidental looksmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 8919, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
Too tired to shower but it accidentally made my hair curly

So i had to buzz it off. It's wavy now and i think that was an accidental looksmax
can you do this?

tenor.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and Zeruel
Yeah i have in the past although now it's probably idk, i last showered in August i think ? Do the math idk
I thought you were joking.

No wonder you have a hard time with Dutch girls. Have you considered moving to India?

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Gengar and ifyouwannabemylover
No wonder you have a hard time with Dutch girls. Have you considered moving to India?
fuck you plus they don't know or get to smell me i don't enter the stage where they get to see me IRL so shower or not it's over

fuck you plus they don't know or get to smell me i don't enter the stage where they get to see me IRL so shower or not it's over
Ah. So OnlyFans "girlfriend" where you send money to her and she doesn't even think you as your boyfriend?

Ah. So OnlyFans "girlfriend" where you send money to her and she doesn't even think you as your boyfriend?
no where the fuck am i gonna get money from lmao

no a girl i try to get to know through instagram (not a celebrity, random ass common girl with 100 followers) who in turn blocks me on the spot

i am repulsive as an individual

• JFL
Reactions: Madhate

no a girl i try to get to know through instagram (not a celebrity, random ass common girl with 100 followers) who in turn blocks me on the spot

Take a shower. It will feel so good because you have been so long without showering.

Take a shower. It will feel so good because you have been so long without showering.
I've broken a year-long streak before it doesn't ''feel good'' it feels like a regular shower

I've broken a year-long streak before it doesn't ''feel good'' it feels like a regular shower
It does feel good, very good. Why you don't shower?

I have a shower every day and it feels good. A shower after months would feel very good.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Why dont you do it

you need to start showering to clear up the acne in your face and save up for LL tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
@higgabigga another aspect in which u mog him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar and RODEBLUR
@higgabigga another aspect in which u mog him
broooo u lucky this site trippin rn because a have i picture of you in my copy paste rn and i want to post your subhuman ass so bad lmaoooooooo

A Chad like him doesn’t need to shower and besides that showers destroy your skin

• +1
broooo u lucky this site trippin rn because a have i picture of you in my copy paste rn and i want to post your subhuman ass so bad lmaoooooooo
I never said I mog anyone, I’m pretty subhuman indeed

I never said I mog anyone, I’m pretty subhuman indeed
it's just that all of my haters turn out to be subhuman when i look up a picture of them lmao

it's just that all of my haters turn out to be subhuman when i look up a picture of them lmao
I am obviously just joking and have nothing against you

• +1