rodrick from diary of a wimpy kid is the hot version of me apparently.

I

isis_Bleach

Life of HELL INC
hes the hot version thats what they all said lmao. scary to think a mtn+ looks hot compared to me.

hes the hot version thats what they all said lmao. scary to think a mtn+ looks hot compared to me.
Over. But people say stuff like that to be passive aggressive and indirectly insult you it’s so fucking annoying when people say shit like that to me.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Over. But people say stuff like that to be passive aggressive and indirectly insult you it’s so fucking annoying when people say shit like that to me.
ive thought of that. but the girl was so low iq that i think she was just genuinely retarded and unaware it would be offensive. and everyone just laughed and nodded.

ive thought of that. but the girl was so low iq that i think she was just genuinely retarded and unaware it would be offensive. and everyone just laughed and nodded.
Brutal. That must have been awkward asf my high inhib ass probably would’ve just got up and left tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
we
Brutal. That must have been awkward asf my high inhib ass probably would’ve just got up and left tbh.
well i was too fixated on her tits to see the brutality of what she said until a month later when i thought abt it.