ROI of gear ?

BadmanPlayer

BadmanPlayer

Banned
Let’s say you have a 18 year old,

Would roids really benifit them ?

Do roids even actually affect the bone structure of the face ?

• +1
Reactions: vinibr
Roids don’t affect face but they let you be lean and muscular with little effort, they got me my 50 slays after being a trucel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, user123456 and 6PSLcel
yes, they would change their bones and their dysmorphism considerably, considering that their plates are about to fuse

• JFL
Reactions: BloodClot
They do acc, it depends but overall it just helps u to put on muscle and lowkey even gain bone mass if u do things right

Enjoy hair loss and acne and collagen loss

• +1
Reactions: BadmanPlayer
it's the best thing ever bro
you just have to go on trt your entire life

I did a cycle of 500 test and 50 var for like 12 weeks and I felt fucking amazing
glad my body and hormones recovered quick after the cycle

Roids don’t affect face but they let you be lean and muscular with little effort, they got me my 50 slays after being a trucel
You got 50 slays off body alone??

You got 50 slays off body alone??

Body and 6’2” barefoot height. I have some huge facial failos (both jaws recessed, crooked teeth, SFS, hollow under eye, massive UEE) but apparently it didn’t matter too much.

Body and 6’2” barefoot height. I have some huge facial failos (both jaws recessed, crooked teeth, SFS, hollow under eye, massive UEE) but apparently it didn’t matter too much.
Thats insane im taller and better looking than you but dont get results like that what was the quality of the slays

Thats insane im taller and better looking than you but dont get results like that what was the quality of the slays

Low quality. Bottom 30% of females in all cases probably. And riddled with mental illness.

Good stuff bro what cycle would you recommend to avoid hairloss and collegen loss

90 million milligrams of lucky genetics.

Otherwise test, anavar and Finasteride. I like tren but it’ll rape your hair and there’s no Fin for Tren. As for the collagen loss there’s no solution but honestly my skin is still better than most guys my age.

There is no point to roiding. It doesn't have any permanent benefits. Muh satellite cells muh bone growth. What you gain on cycle you will slowly lose off cycle, with the added benefit of never being able to reach the same natural hormone levels. The bodybuilders you see with abnormal bone growth have been abusing HGH and IGF-1 for years and it's not like you can choose to make your jaw bigger, everything will grow abnormally including your feet, your elbows, your gut, your cranium, if you roid for bone growth you will end up looking like Mike Israetel or Dave Palumbo.

Guys who look insane on roids like Jeff Seid or Zyzz already had insane frame and insertion genetics and would look just as good natural. If it was easy to emulate them there would be millions of dickheads on social media looking like that but the reality is that most roiders are greasy, bloated, balding messes who only appeal to gay men.

Only roid if you are a serious bodybuilder.

yes, they would change their bones and their dysmorphism considerably, considering that their plates are about to fuse
cope

• JFL
Reactions: vinibr