Roid question

Deleted member 7753

Deleted member 7753

If you only knew how good things really were
Say I'm doing a steroid cycle of test, get all my gains and surpass my genetic potential. After the cycle, how much muscle mass am I expected to lose? Will I be far off my genetic potential?

I've been reading online forums and most say that after the cycle you'll be close your genetic potential. If thats true someone could just hop on a cycle, reach their genetic potential and then just maintain. Just sounds too good to be true.

You will lose a lot of the gains

and some of the gains are just an illusion from the water + glycogen retention filling the muscles

• +1
Reactions: Unbound, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 9344 and 5 others
You will lose a lot of the gains

and some of the gains are just an illusion from the water + glycogen retention filling the muscles
Yeah but even if it puts someone 5-10kg of muscle mass short of their genetic potential, it still is something worth doing, unless youre very sensitive to balding. I obviously don't know shit about roids so I'm kind of talking out of my ass lol

The mentality of you retards... don’t wanna put in the work, driven by only your ego and illusions. Then whine and complain that life is so unfair when you fail. It’s pathetic

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 4332 and 2 others
Unless you've been training perfectly for 6+ years without roids, a single cycle isn't gonna propel you above your genetic limit.

In general if you're worried about losing gains, you can always "blast and cruise" eg. Essentially self adminstering TRT (testosterone replacement therapy) so that after a cycle you don't go hypo, feel like shit, gain fat and lose muscle.

Even with roids if you don't train you're not gonna see shit for a difference. If you don't want to train hard and progress then drop the roids and eat a balanced diet and casually exercise whenever, that way you won't be risking going bald for nothing.

also train neck its literally most important muscle ever :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 7753 and Bird Bluebird
The mentality of you retards... don’t wanna put in the work, driven by only your ego and illusions. Then whine and complain that life is so unfair when you fail. It’s pathetic
just train for 10+ years to reach your genetic potential when instead you can do a couple of cycles to get there within a year theory. Also shit post, kys. I've haven't said even once my life is unfair fag. You're talking out of your ass.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 9090
Unless you've been training perfectly for 6+ years without roids, a single cycle isn't gonna propel you above your genetic limit.

In general if you're worried about losing gains, you can always "blast and cruise" eg. Essentially self adminstering TRT (testosterone replacement therapy) so that after a cycle you don't go hypo, feel like shit, gain fat and lose muscle.

Even with roids if you don't train you're not gonna see shit for a difference. If you don't want to train hard and progress then drop the roids and eat a balanced diet and casually exercise whenever, that way you won't be risking going bald for nothing.

Nah, I'm not interested in blasting and cruising. I've already been training for 4 months, if I could do a couple of cycles to surpass my genetic potential and after doing my last cycle I would be closer to it than going natty, I would.

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
just train for 10+ years to reach your genetic potential when instead you can do a couple of cycles to get there within a year theory. Also shit post, kys. I've haven't said even once my life is unfair fag. You're talking out of your ass.
Why do you want to “reach your genetic potential” asap? If you don’t enjoy the process of lifting itself, why bother at all? What are you doing it for?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
Why do you want to “reach your genetic potential” asap? If you don’t enjoy the process of lifting itself, why bother at all? What are you doing it for?
To get laid, is that a serious question? I would be very happy laying on my ass all day if I knew I would have a rotation of women to fuck regularly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 5912
To get laid, is that a serious question? I would be very happy laying on my ass all day if I knew I would have a rotation of women to fuck regularly.
Just what I thought. Remember my words when you type your first venting thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
Just what I thought. Remember my words when you type your first venting thread
I'll make sure you're the first person I tag.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Say I'm doing a steroid cycle of test, get all my gains and surpass my genetic potential. After the cycle, how much muscle mass am I expected to lose? Will I be far off my genetic potential?

I've been reading online forums and most say that after the cycle you'll be close your genetic potential. If thats true someone could just hop on a cycle, reach their genetic potential and then just maintain. Just sounds too good to be true.
good luck doing TRT for the rest of your life

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
just train for 10+ years to reach your genetic potential
This is BS. If you are eating right, dont have aby defincies, training correctly you are reaching to your 95% potential in 2 years max.

If that doesnt satisfy you roid, cuz reaching your limit at 10 years is a meme

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Loud_Jock and Deleted member 7753

Anyhow main problem with that you will absolutely gonna lose most of gains at PCT, and its nit clear whether you can control it with huge gains or fail and forced to TRT

• +1
Anyhow main problem with that you will absolutely gonna lose most of gains at PCT, and its nit clear whether you can control it with huge gains or fail and forced to TRT
You would still recover most of your natural t production within the first months with a proper PCT. Even if it takes longer, the muscle memory from the steroid use should help regain most of the gains in a couple of months after t production is back to normal. Isn't this how it works since you'll have more muscle nuclei and muscle memory will you make gains quicker than going natty?

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy
You would still recover most of your natural t production within the first months with a proper PCT. Even if it takes longer, the muscle memory from the steroid use should help regain most of the gains in a couple of months after t production is back to normal. Isn't this how it works since you'll have more muscle nuclei and muscle memory will you make gains quicker than going natty?
I don't have personal experience with roids but I have read that you will keep around 80% of the gains you made on your first test only cycle. The only problem I see is that if you are a total newbie you don't know how to train and eat, and even if you have the theory right you probably will lack the dicipline. I am at 105 kg with 20 - 25% bodyfat right now after 3 years of training. Now I am dieting and after that I will start my first cycle and will report.

• +1
I don't have personal experience with roids but I have read that you will keep around 80% of the gains you made on your first test only cycle. The only problem I see is that if you are a total newbie you don't know how to train and eat, and even if you have the theory right you probably will lack the dicipline. I am at 105 kg with 20 - 25% bodyfat right now after 3 years of training. Now I am dieting and after that I will start my first cycle and will report.
I had been training in the past but life got in the way, it's not like I just started 4 months ago. I probably have around a year and a half to 2 years of cumulative gym training experience. But I'd appreciate it if you could tag me in your thread or pm me if you aren't going to make one.

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy

There was a study where the roid group has built more muscle without training compared to the natty gymcel group.

• +1

yeah this is possible with correct pct and good ass diet and training. its really hard to do so though, as u will feel like utter shit during the transition. also no guarantee u will have the same test levels naturally after, but a good chance you do if you dont fuck up. only thing that cant happen is surpass your genetic limit. basically u do 1 or 2 cycles and try to maintain that physique till you die

• +1
yeah this is possible with correct pct and good ass diet and training. its really hard to do so though, as u will feel like utter shit during the transition. also no guarantee u will have the same test levels naturally after, but a good chance you do if you dont fuck up. only thing that cant happen is surpass your genetic limit. basically u do 1 or 2 cycles and try to maintain that physique till you die
Have you done any cycles?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Have you done any cycles?
no im just researching this shit for the future. you have to know wtf u are putting into your body. keep in mind if it goes bad it goes bad, you can fuck up your aging, collagen, hair etc etcet c

• +1
no im just researching this shit for the future. you have to know wtf u are putting into your body. keep in mind if it goes bad it goes bad, you can fuck up your aging, collagen, hair etc etcet c
Yeah, which is why I'm kind of reluctant still but fuck is it temping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090