Roid sources in europe?

Arditi

Arditi

Platinum
I need to get Test E, anavar, aromasin, mk677, cjc dac. Anyone knows good legit sources to buy this stuff?

• JFL
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
catcafe

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 43403
minimum order there is 250 dollars, i dont need that much stuff.
test e is like 60 euro for 1 cycle,anavar like 50,aromasin 30,mk 20 ,cuc 40+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
roids are the biggest looksmin jfl

roids are the biggest looksmin jfl
dont underestimate the body halo. also roids will grow your facial bones supposedly since you will be mewing x10 harder and hgh/igf1 will make it easier to grow new bones

• +1
Reactions: Arditi
dont underestimate the body halo. also roids will grow your facial bones supposedly since you will be mewing x10 harder and hgh/igf1 will make it easier to grow new bones
HAHAHAH body halo
women are not attracted to muscles, humans have always been lean in nature
women are not attracted to muscles because it is not natural for a guy to be overly muscular, the only 2 things that make a woman want to fuck you are your face and height. lets not mention that the gym shortens your lifespan and puts you in an early grave. steroids also age you and make your face look like shit .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 33579 and future slavic chad
HAHAHAH body halo
women are not attracted to muscles because it is not natural for a guy to be overly muscular, the only 2 things that make a woman want to fuck you are your face and height. lets not mention that the gym shortens your lifespan and puts you in an early grave. steroids also age you and make your face look like shit .
cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Danish_Retard
HAHAHAH body halo
i see lot of normies ascend with a good physique. so ur wrong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Arditi, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: future slavic chad
i see lot of normies ascend with a good physique. so ur wrong
humans arent meant to carry muscle.
why do you think he needs steroids to get a good body ?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 8365
invest that money into facial plastic surgery instead lol not into roids

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
humans arent meant to carry muscle.
why do you think he needs steroids to get a good body ?
bro biggest ascension in a normie is body/neck, v taper, eyebrows, hair. not if ur FWHR is 1.8 or if ur chin to philtrum is 1:2.5. stop being a incel. GO to gym and inject test!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eren, Deleted member 8365, Arditi and 1 other person
bro biggest ascension in a normie is body/neck, v taper, eyebrows, hair. not if ur FWHR is 1.8 or if ur chin to philtrum is 1:2.5. stop being a incel. GO to gym and inject test!
you are stupid

women dont give a fuck about your muscles because it doesnt show any genetic qualities

• JFL
girls wont take u seriously if u are a twig. only a chad can get away with an athletic/leanskinny build
very very ignorant response
I see lean tall MTN with attractive girls every day LOL
all you need is height and face

very very ignorant response
I see lean tall MTN with attractive girls every day LOL
all you need is height and face
yeah u just proved my point. lean tall meaning looks don't matter. lol

• +1
nobody wants to date weak twinks

I also want to know , where can I order to bring to Caucasus area ?

i dont think you actually know what lean is
girls will tell u they like dad bods but they salivate over a body like David laid i.e. long clavicle, thin waist, full chest, capped shoulders, abs. Just look at that one youtuber, all the girls get wet after seeing his body

• +1
my pfp is lean
lol going to a gym and lifting metal like an idiot is not going to get you anywhere, all you are going to get is premature death and wrinkles

girls will tell u they like dad bods but they salivate over a body like David laid i.e. long clavicle, thin waist, full chest, capped shoulders, abs. Just look at that one youtuber, all the girls get wet after seeing his body

they get wet because he is taller than them

lol going to a gym and lifting metal like an idiot is not going to get you anywhere, all you are going to get is premature death and wrinkles
ur coping so hard buddy. ur lying to yourself if you think girls will like your skinny fat physique

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, cloudburst and Arditi
ur coping so hard buddy. ur lying to yourself if you think girls will like your skinny fat physique
whatever will help you sleep at night buddy boyo

whatever will help you sleep at night buddy boyo

results dont lie bro

• +1
im convinced that like 80% of forum are mentalcels. Just like me
yeah. I came on here to ascend to chadlite tbh. I'm gymmaxxing, lifestylemaxxing, moneymaxxing so might aswell looksmaxx too. Got to refine all areas in life hehe

• +1
women dont give a fuck about your muscles because it doesnt show any genetic qualities

Here's a newsflash for you: valuable males do not do everything just for female validation, you feminine cuck

• +1
Here's a newsflash for you: valuable males do not do everything just for female validation, you feminine cuck
you do understand going to the gym and lifting metal with other men is one of the gayest things you can do
trying to reproduce is feminine i dont get it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
HAHAHAH body halo
A lot of women are attracted to musclé stop coping , lazy retard

nothing mog Broad shoulder and v taper

• +1
A lot of women are attracted to musclé stop coping , lazy retard

nothing mog Broad shoulder and v taper
i have broad shoulders naturally

if you eat your natural diet you have a good physique that mogs most gymcels without even working out

• +1
Reactions: Arditi and ReinerGeist1
  • JFL
Reactions: cloudburst
you do understand going to the gym and lifting metal with other men is one of the gayest things you can do
trying to reproduce is feminine i dont get it?
Keep spinning your twinky little narrative

You don't "lift metal with other men", you go and lift to be strong and combat ready

Judging from your posts a gust of wind could knock you out let alone another man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and ReinerGeist1
Average user here think that gym goer do it for women when probably half gymcels do it to look more respectable and masculine

twink body is all fun until you get bullied in front of your Gf

• +1
Reactions: Arditi and cloudburst