Roided untrained mogs natty training

Phxx

Phxx

Silver
There have been studies done u literally gain more muscle without training while roiding than if u were to train natty with good diet. Why doesnt everyone on here just roid. Look at @Clavicular he literally drinks and probably barely trains and still has insane physique or TOGI

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: omnilegent, Clavicular, moreplatesmoreweigh and 3 others
There have been studies done u literally gain more muscle without training while roiding than if u were to train natty with good diet. Why doesnt everyone on here just roid. Look at @Clavicular he literally drinks and probably barely trains and still has insane physique or TOGI
True i hit the gym 1 or 2 times a week and still look better than most people there its hilarious i can also do more weight despite working out so little :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Phxx
Humans werent meant to blast artificial BS
All you need is a natty lean physique with decent muscle anyway
I'll never roid
Gym bros won't understand

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuki, Phxx and DarkTriadBeliever
True, Test, HGH and other roids mog every natty trainer in existence, @Clavicular went from having a subhuman frame to a really good one, you can see many other people that used roids in a smart way and got amazing results, like Arnold shwarzneger ,Mike tyson, Richard ramirez, David laid etc.. you get the point, roids will chang your hormones, and changing your hormones is LIFE, especially if you are in your teenage years. Everyone should roid.

lazy faggot mindset

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
Well, imagine roided + training + good diet
Season 8 Wow GIF by The Office

You dumb niggas don't do bodybuilding nor are you fitness influencers, Why the hell would you take roids, the side effects aren't worth the convenience

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuki and Surfsup
Humans werent meant to blast artificial BS
All you need is a natty lean physique with decent muscle anyway
I'll never roid
Gym bros won't understand
Ur not going to look like fucking samson dauda after a few cycles bro

• +1
Reactions: Yuki
blue piller
I'm not blue pilled, I'm max appealpilled, I'd only tell someone that's sub-5 to do roids, because what else do they have to lose

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Phxx
I'm not blue pilled, I'm max appealpilled, I'd only tell someone that's sub-5 to do roids, because what else do they have to lose
exactly. "oh no im gonna die 10 years earlier". No point living unhappy anyway

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever

you probably cook your meat instead of eating it raw :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and Phxx