Roidfags I need advice

belisa14

belisa14

Steroid lover
Started first cycle and managed to get to 100KG.

Looked big, felt great; felt as if I could have raped an average sized man unironically. I mean like pin him down and stick my dick inside him.
Face looked like shit though, skin quality was bad etc. but I need to be really lean to look good.

The plan was to do a cut cycle; I had other reasons to get lean as I’m joining the army next year.

IMPORTANT:
I had gotten food poisoning and LOST almost 10kg. It was nearly the end of my cycle (week 14-15). So I hopped on TRT (dosage is slightly above 200mg test a week.)

I’m not really at a place where I want to cut, but I kind of need to; honestly need advice because I’m super depressed and lost

I’m thinking of bulking back up on TRT. And then by the time I’m 100kg my cruise should be finished and I’ll be able to cut.

Or what? I don’t know. Any experience or advice would help.

this thread is probably going to be ignored but I’m only asking here because my discord got banned and I know there’s a few AAS users here.

thanks!
Tldr
Got food poisoning during end of cycle and lost 10kg and was planning on cutting but not sure if I should now (need advice)

I’m pretty sure my estrogen is all over rn so I’m typing like a female, sorry!

• JFL
Reactions: LVZZO
Started first cycle and managed to get to 100KG.

Looked big, felt great; felt as if I could have raped an average sized man unironically. I mean like pin him down and stick my dick inside him.
Face looked like shit though, skin quality was bad etc. but I need to be really lean to look good.

The plan was to do a cut cycle; I had other reasons to get lean as I’m joining the army next year.

IMPORTANT:
I had gotten food poisoning and LOST almost 10kg. It was nearly the end of my cycle (week 14-15). So I hopped on TRT (dosage is slightly above 200mg test a week.)

I’m not really at a place where I want to cut, but I kind of need to; honestly need advice because I’m super depressed and lost

I’m thinking of bulking back up on TRT. And then by the time I’m 100kg my cruise should be finished and I’ll be able to cut.

Or what? I don’t know. Any experience or advice would help.

this thread is probably going to be ignored but I’m only asking here because my discord got banned and I know there’s a few AAS users here.

thanks!
Tldr
Got food poisoning during end of cycle and lost 10kg and was planning on cutting but not sure if I should now (need advice)
Bump

Cut with TRT and throw in either Anavar or a strong drying sarm like S-23

He feels for the roid trap. Another one bites the dust

• JFL
Reactions: LVZZO and belisa14
Cut with TRT and throw in either Anavar or a strong drying sarm like S-23
I was planning on cutting with trt and DNP. Was considering tren or mast.

But with losing like 20lbs due to food poisoning idk if I should anymore.