Roidmaxxing at 14

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Master
hey tigers i needa roid asap my growth plates are almost closing im tanner stage 4.3
I need some height
But for roids i could order it and say its like a multivitamin or some shit but what if my parents check the order they will see that its fucking roids
and nigga i cant risk them opening my package when it comes home maybe ill be at school or somewhere else than home and they open it and they see the masteron, mk-677, test, and my AI….

i have a alot of cash and maybe i can get drugs from some nigga at the gym but im very high inhib and what if its fake
My parents are very anti-drugs ill be killed if they found out that i take hormones to increase my dick and clavicle length and my height :lul:

I have money, its cash tho
Maybe i can make online (very unrealistic )

clomid + test + dbol + hcg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy and beefliverontop
how are you tanner stage 4.3 at 14 years old wtf how much did you gain height from last year?

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
Stupid

• JFL
Reactions: beefliverontop
You're 14. Don't be doing steroids. Massive looksmin at your age and obviously a health risk. I've seen videos of 18 year-olds on them, and while they are very muscular and strong, they also look late 40s and many have health problems.

Can they be used to enhance your looks later on in life - definitely - however they still effect natural hormone production, which is very important while you go through puberty.

• +1
Reactions: mikael
You're 14. Don't be doing steroids. Massive looksmin at your age and obviously a health risk. I've seen videos of 18 year-olds on them, and while they are very muscular and strong, they also look late 40s and many have health problems.

Can they be used to enhance your looks later on in life - definitely - however they still effect natural hormone production, which is very important while you go through puberty.
it helped clavicular tho

Like 2-3 cm.(1 inch and a half) Im 185cm now (6’1)
i gain 16 to 17 6.5 cm
You can still gain some more height, don't cycle without using AI. I think entering puberty early is a much better thing. If you are tall, you are superior to your peers.

are you retarded why would you roids at 14 while you're still growng you retards
you risk altering your natural development, this is something you doa fter you're a adult

i gain 16 to 17 6.5 cm
You can still gain some more height, don't cycle without using AI. I think entering puberty early is a much better thing. If you are tall, you are superior to your peers.
Yea but im tanner stage 4.3 im already growed.
What tanner stage were u when u were 16?

are you retarded why would you roids at 14 while you're still growng you retards
you risk altering your natural development, this is something you doa fter you're a adult
How else do i grow clavicles or heeight nigga,
After im adult my growth plates close
Whats the point of doing it then