Roidmaxxing you need to be supercareful

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
You don't wanna shrink your balls too much boyos I think girls like the athlete phenotype more than the bodybuilder but I'm not too sure lmao....

This is ideal but maybe a little less than this actually

balls are not an issue when you have hcg

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Skywalker and Deleted member 20368

I use hcg it doesn't grow them back to the full original size but it keeps them at like 60% when you are on cycle maybe some other guys can talk about it also. If you use roids your balls won't be like before especially on higher dose test for most people

I use hcg it doesn't grow them back to the full original size but it keeps them at like 60% when you are on cycle maybe some other guys can talk about it also. If you use roids your balls won't be like before especially on higher dose test for most people
idk Ilya Nidilko told me that balls can not be atrophied irreversably. Even someone who blasted 17 years non stop managed to restore his balls with hcg and get children
even if your balls are already atrophied to some degree, you can get them back to normal size with hcg with no issues

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
idk Ilya Nidilko told me that balls can not be atrophied irreversably. Even someone who blasted 17 years non stop managed to restore his balls with hcg and get children
even if your balls are already atrophied to some degree, you can get them back to normal size with hcg with no issues

Ok I'll research soon about that bro thank you for info

any advice on SARM maxxing? I want to start an Ostarine cycle
get rad 140 from a legit source and cycle it for 2 months at 10 mg. the best normie cycle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 2268
John cena physique is not ideal for most girls. He looks good and as someone who likes bodybuilding it’s definitely impressive but girls generally prefer peak natty lean or fake Natty physiques. Obviously girls have preferences and plenty of girls will like John’s physique but for the widest appeal you don’t need that much muscle

• +1
Reactions: BucketCrab, Schönling, supahotfirenze and 2 others
John cena physique is not ideal for most girls. He looks good and as someone who likes bodybuilding it’s definitely impressive but girls generally prefer peak natty lean or fake Natty physiques. Obviously girls have preferences and plenty of girls will like John’s physique but for the widest appeal you don’t need that much muscle
My oneitis in HIGHSCHOOL thought this was peak physique JFLLLL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 23554, Skywalker and 1 other person
My oneitis in HIGHSCHOOL thought this was peak physique JFLLLL
Yea girls are really dumb when it come realistic bodybuilding standards half of the girls I’ve met said they don’t want to go to the gym bc they don’t want to get big and bulky

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59, Deleted member 23554, Skywalker and 1 other person
Ur balls shrinking is the least of your problems. But roids are fun ngl.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 20368
Bro there is no point in using hcg, u just play with the "switch" of your body on and off.If u are on a cycle natural test production is going to stop and balls will shrink because u are injecting test and body is like:we shouldn't produce test anymore, this guy gets it for us(for exemple).After u inject hcg u reactuvate test production and when u reinject test the natural test production will shut down

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
'the higher your balls are, the bigger your fucking dick looks' - Richard Eugene Piana

'the higher your balls are, the bigger your fucking dick looks' - Richard Eugene Piana
Girls sense something is wrong when you have small atrophied balls, they don't expect a young muscular guy to have small balls it's extremely off-putting.
You need normal dick and nice full balls because it signals high fertility and test levels.

Girls sense something is wrong when you have small atrophied balls, they don't expect a young muscular guy to have small balls it's extremely off-putting.
You need normal dick and nice full balls because it signals high fertility and test levels.
Testicle implants from Eppley.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision and 5.5psl