ROIDS and Facial Growth Ascension Info... (GTFIH)

K

Kryoblade

Iron
Introduction - READ THE WHOLE THREAD B4 "COPE" ALLEGATIONS 💀
Now I know a lot of you have heard of the typical riding to try to gain facial dimorphism, however, I see a lack of understanding of specific drug compounds, their usage, and their effects on the human body and specifically, the jaws (maxilla and mandible) that's why I'm making this informative guide and proven ways to not only increase bone mass/density in the face but influence forward growth as well.

Androgenic vs Anabolic Compounds (READ)
Male facial dimorphism differences in facial features between males and females are influenced primarily by androgenic compounds NOT anabolic. Ok, but what's the difference? Well to put it simply, anabolic compounds = more muscle growth + mass on your frame, while androgenic compounds = male sex hormones that influence the face and bone growth.

MISCONCEPTIONS: ANDROGENIC ROIDS WILL FIX MY FACE AND MAKE ME PERFECT, NO, THEY WILL ONLY INCREASE BONE MASS, WHICH WILL GROW IN THE SAME DIRECTION AS YOUR CURRENT FACIAL FEATURES, THIS IS WHY ROIDS NEED TO BE PAIRED WITH SOMETHING ELSE, WHICH I WILL EXPLAIN.

Ok now that we understand the difference, we'll get into what to take for bone AND muscle growth overall, plus dimorphic features.
The ONLY roids you should be taking for the purpose of enhancing facial aesthetics are:
Testosterone (E, C or P), DHT (IM injection or Transdermal for PP), and HGH. Any other compounds such as Anavar, Masteron, Dbol and all the other shit you gymcells take will not grow your face, (EXCEPT TREN) - Tren is OP but I HIGHLY ADVISE AGAINST IT, IT WILL GROW YOUR FACE + JAWS BUT AT A COST OF YOUR HEATH SEVERELY.

In Addition to Androgenic Compounds... (READ)
Since roids will NOT make your face or jaws grow forward but they will increase mass/width (which for most people increased mass would already bring them up at least 0.5-2 PSL depending on your features) for exmaple this guy, he would benifit alot alone from bone mass in his face.

THE MAXILLA IS 3 DIMENTIONAL, THATS WHY YOU NEED TO EXPAND IT HORIZONTALLY AND FORWARD, THATS WHY PEOPLE LOOK SO DOGSHIT AFTER RPE OR MSE BECAUSE IT ONLY EXPANDS ON A 2D PLANE NOT 3D.
But lets be honest, most of you don't have even this base so... you will need you include a forward expander device of some sort and bone smash, before you retards cope below, bone smashing on roids (mainly HGH) is NOT COPE because it directly increases osteoblast activity systematically and paired with Test, at the site that stress is applied.

Devices I recommend: ALF + Bioblock, this will promote facial growth the best:

Next, head gear activator for both upper and lower jaw paired by head gear:

There are hard to get ngl, but theres websites in Europe that sell them and will ship them to the US, WITH teeth impression kits as well.

This alone will force your maxilla to grow forward, especally before 25, but paired with the androgenic roids and bonesmashing while blasting HGH, there is hope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, PolishBateman, mrmogger2882 and 6 others
Also, I'm not giving dosages / injections freq because you should do your own research on that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PolishBateman, ConfusedBolivian and truthhurts
Bumperrr

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
how to overdose speedrun

• +1
Reactions: sei_ and truthhurts
Useless again, just do surgery

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: niqfan625, thegiganigga and truthhurts
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sayi, niqfan625, Andremln and 1 other person
Useless again, just do surgery
This aint cope it'll work if u follow it, but some people have low androgen receptor sensitivity and they might just surgerymaxx.

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and truthhurts
This aint cope it'll work if u follow it, but some people have low androgen receptor sensitivity and they might just surgerymaxx.
Elab :ogre:

Testosterone is like Estrogen, results after puberty are minim don't waste your time with this shit

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, thegiganigga and truthhurts
Mast, Proviron, etc are dht derivatives.

Testosterone is like Estrogen, results after puberty are minim don't waste your time with this shit
Lmafo you're mandible continues to grow until 22, unlike your maxilla which may stop earlier, but even then bones will adapt under stress. Also you can grow bone density at any age, there is no limit, like there would be with height, because it doesn't require the opening of any skull sutures, even then they don't close until 25.

Some of yall just want to be sad and cope instead of doing something about it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rea and truthhurts
Mast, Proviron, etc are dht derivatives.
Yes, but not all of them have a high androgenic ratio, or they might have shit bioavailability, regardless the growth you'd get from them are minimal compared to the ones listed.

• +1
Reactions: segmt
Androgen receptors = decides you respond to androgenic compounds (IE, test, DHT), you could have 5,000 NG/DL test but if you don't have responsive receptors they won't have any affect on your body.

• +1
Yes, but not all of them have a high androgenic ratio, or they might have shit bioavailability, regardless the growth you'd get from them are minimal compared to the ones listed.
yeah but who can source pure dht? idk. and those appliances would save me, but are obscure bc orthodontists don't even use biobloc most of the time. Where tf can you source them?

Androgen receptors = decides you respond to androgenic compounds (IE, test, DHT), you could have 5,000 NG/DL test but if you don't have responsive receptors they won't have any affect on your body.
Any way to increase the receptors. Sorry for that stupid question

Any way to increase the receptors. Sorry for that stupid question
Resistance training (gym) and taking L-Carnitine L-tartrate, besides that you can't do much, its one of those things that truly are just genetics

• +1
Brainrot.org

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, truthhurts and Kryoblade
yeah but who can source pure dht? idk. and those appliances would save me, but are obscure bc orthodontists don't even use biobloc most of the time. Where tf can you source them?
Well DHT is just one of the hormones, you don't NEED to take it, personally I'd take test E + HGH and AI while implementing the other methods mentioned, as DHT will also cause hair loss in most men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, segmt and truthhurts
Resistance training (gym) and taking L-Carnitine L-tartrate, besides that you can't do much, its one of those things that truly are just genetics
Appreciate ur answer bhai:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Kryoblade
simply not true

Well DHT is just one of the hormones, you don't NEED to take it, personally I'd take test E + HGH and AI while implementing the other methods mentioned, as DHT will also cause hair loss in most men.
bro stfu, you cant grow bone from steroids. it is genetics

also I said roids only increase mass not forward growth
they can increase to some extent, like maximize genetic potential but thats it, inyecting tren wont make you have superman jaw unless you have the genetics for it

makes sense really I guess good thread

• +1
they can increase to some extent, like maximize genetic potential but thats it, inyecting tren wont make you have superman jaw unless you have the genetics for it
I literally said that they're not gonna make you magically grow, I just said there will be an improvement, and when paired with the devices, they give you the best advantage to max out your genes

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
I literally said that they're not gonna make you magically grow, I just said there will be an improvement, and when paired with the devices, they give you the best advantage to max out your genes
yeah, in that case i agree with you my bad bro.
i will do bonesmashing while on cycle to grow zygos and brow

• +1
yeah, in that case i agree with you my bad bro.
i will do bonesmashing while on cycle to grow zygos and brow
What is your stack? Also mirin med school, future doc myself

• Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
What is your stack? Also mirin med school, future doc myself
right now it is mild af and low androgenic
400mg deca weekly
20mg dbol daily
with letrozole 1.25mg twice a week

• +1
Introduction - READ THE WHOLE THREAD B4 "COPE" ALLEGATIONS 💀
Now I know a lot of you have heard of the typical riding to try to gain facial dimorphism, however, I see a lack of understanding of specific drug compounds, their usage, and their effects on the human body and specifically, the jaws (maxilla and mandible) that's why I'm making this informative guide and proven ways to not only increase bone mass/density in the face but influence forward growth as well.

Androgenic vs Anabolic Compounds (READ)
Male facial dimorphism differences in facial features between males and females are influenced primarily by androgenic compounds NOT anabolic. Ok, but what's the difference? Well to put it simply, anabolic compounds = more muscle growth + mass on your frame, while androgenic compounds = male sex hormones that influence the face and bone growth.

MISCONCEPTIONS: ANDROGENIC ROIDS WILL FIX MY FACE AND MAKE ME PERFECT, NO, THEY WILL ONLY INCREASE BONE MASS, WHICH WILL GROW IN THE SAME DIRECTION AS YOUR CURRENT FACIAL FEATURES, THIS IS WHY ROIDS NEED TO BE PAIRED WITH SOMETHING ELSE, WHICH I WILL EXPLAIN.

Ok now that we understand the difference, we'll get into what to take for bone AND muscle growth overall, plus dimorphic features.
The ONLY roids you should be taking for the purpose of enhancing facial aesthetics are:
Testosterone (E, C or P), DHT (IM injection or Transdermal for PP), and HGH. Any other compounds such as Anavar, Masteron, Dbol and all the other shit you gymcells take will not grow your face, (EXCEPT TREN) - Tren is OP but I HIGHLY ADVISE AGAINST IT, IT WILL GROW YOUR FACE + JAWS BUT AT A COST OF YOUR HEATH SEVERELY.

In Addition to Androgenic Compounds... (READ)
Since roids will NOT make your face or jaws grow forward but they will increase mass/width (which for most people increased mass would already bring them up at least 0.5-2 PSL depending on your features) for exmaple this guy, he would benifit alot alone from bone mass in his face.
View attachment 3080880

THE MAXILLA IS 3 DIMENTIONAL, THATS WHY YOU NEED TO EXPAND IT HORIZONTALLY AND FORWARD, THATS WHY PEOPLE LOOK SO DOGSHIT AFTER RPE OR MSE BECAUSE IT ONLY EXPANDS ON A 2D PLANE NOT 3D.
But lets be honest, most of you don't have even this base so... you will need you include a forward expander device of some sort and bone smash, before you retards cope below, bone smashing on roids (mainly HGH) is NOT COPE because it directly increases osteoblast activity systematically and paired with Test, at the site that stress is applied.

Devices I recommend: ALF + Bioblock, this will promote facial growth the best:
View attachment 3080867
Next, head gear activator for both upper and lower jaw paired by head gear:
View attachment 3080869View attachment 3080874
There are hard to get ngl, but theres websites in Europe that sell them and will ship them to the US, WITH teeth impression kits as well.

This alone will force your maxilla to grow forward, especally before 25, but paired with the androgenic roids and bonesmashing while blasting HGH, there is hope.

What bout HCG?

Screenshot 20240805 184210 Screenshot 20240805 184119 trans at 18

• Hmm...
Reactions: Rea
How would anavar not promote bone formation when that is it’s main benefit, and also how is masteron bad when it is basically liquid DHT

How would anavar not promote bone formation when that is it’s main benefit, and also how is masteron bad when it is basically liquid DHT
That is not anavars main purpose

You need years to change a little so you might aswell save for surgery instead of throwing money out the window for non-existent results

You don't need to be on it for years lmao, some people just have different androgen receptor sensitivity, also the evidence you're presenting is in women lmfao, obviously they're going to be different as their main hormone is estradiol so to change a whole woman to man isn't evidence. Even if it does take women lets say a couple of months to a couple of years, imagine how it would be for a man with much higher AR sensitivity and density.

• +1
Reactions: Rea
You don't need to be on it for years lmao, some people just have different androgen receptor sensitivity, also the evidence you're presenting is in women lmfao, obviously they're going to be different as their main hormone is estradiol so to change a whole woman to man isn't evidence. Even if it does take women lets say a couple of months to a couple of years, imagine how it would be for a man with much higher AR sensitivity and density.
He sent me some trans shit so I just responded with this too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oryxslams and Rea