Roids Are Cope

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
If your frame is so dogshit that you need Roids in the first place it's probably over regardless because you are overall low prenatal T

You can gain 2-3 inches shoulder width and additionally create a v taper with back/lats , chest, arms muscles naturally

Roids nuke your endocrine system, make you age fast and cause acne and hairloss.

Muh i know more than countless medical doctors who are against roids

Roids are unnatural. They create an uncanny body that isn't attractive to women due to evolutionary reasons.

This is the ideal frame/body for attracting females

Visible Abs, v lines, veins and great shoulder to waist ( 1.7), waist to chest (0.75), shoulder to hip ratio (1.53) with some muscle mass especially on the back, chest and arms

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 8908, Johanjohan and 5 others
cope an incel will ascend after roids it is a fact. Denying that is fallacious
plus tren will turn you into gigachad who is extremely attractive to women

the fact that in the long run it is shit for your body is also true, unfortunately

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: socialcel, Deleted member 15827, Hombremacho and 13 others
If I had to bet my life on whether that guy in that vid has ever used sarms/roids/some sort of PED, id say he has. I cant be sure and id say im only like 55/45 confident but you need to learn that 'STEROIDS DONT TURN YOU INTO THE HULK'

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, noodlelover, needjawsurgery and 6 others

the fact that in the long run it is shit for your body is also true, unfortunately
Lol not true, you need to be a good responder to roids. Most people dont look like ig fitness models after cycling, trust me.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 16531
Lol not true, you need to be a good responder to roids. Most people dont look like ig fitness models after cycling, trust me.
IG fitness models have very good adhearance to their diet and training, Very good genetics and take steroids.

So you need like top tier discipline, a good 3-5 years lifting AND steroids on top on this in most cases

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17174, cmfanel and subhuman incel
IG fitness models have very good adhearance to their diet and training, Very good genetics and take steroids.

So you need like top tier discipline, a good 3-5 years lifting AND steroids on top on this in most cases
Steroids on top in ALL CASES. No one is looking like thurston or prime connor murphy natty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17174
The ones that you see like bloated balloons take grams of gear per week. low dosage of safe steroids like 200 testo 200 primo per week will ascend almost everyone face included

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 4946, RoundHouse and 1 other person
The ones that you see like bloated balloons take grams of gear per week. low dosage of safe steroids like 200 testo 200 primo per week will ascend almost everyone face included
Over for acne cels and noorwood cels tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

200.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
Over for acne cels and noorwood cels tho
Nah, even acne cels can get away w roids if good skincare routine, half the bodybuilders are also on accutane jfl, + hair loss can be combated

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Nah, even acne cels can get away w roids if good skincare routine, half the bodybuilders are also on accutane jfl, + hair loss can be combated
Roids just aren't that worth it if you aren't ugly tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Mewton, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
Roids just aren't that worth it if you aren't ugly tbh
the opposite imo, imagine a prettyboy + roided up physique like laid or jeff seid, cant lose @ that pont

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
if you are 6'1+ tallfag who struggles from lack of sexual dimorphic traits/neoteny and u look more like a prettyboy roids are def not cope

• +1
Reactions: Aero
body is cope and doesnt matter much

Last edited:
Cope thread.
It's good for everyone if done right.
ONLY if done right, which is really difficult.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
If your frame is so dogshit that you need Roids in the first place it's probably over regardless because you are overall low prenatal T

You can gain 2-3 inches shoulder width and additionally create a v taper with back/lats , chest, arms muscles naturally

Roids nuke your endocrine system, make you age fast and cause acne and hairloss.

Roids are unnatural. They create an uncanny body that isn't attractive to women due to evolutionary reasons.

Visible Abs, v lines, veins and great shoulder to waist ( 1.7), waist to chest (0.75), shoulder to hip ratio (1.53) with some muscle mass especially on the back, chest and arms

Finally someone said it!
Shit frame, roids are pointless cuz you dont need it
Good frame, no need for riods cuz already aesphetic

@FailedNormieManlet tell him bro, saying roided guys are too big- tell him the truth in regards to women in clubs and roided guys jfl

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet tell him bro, saying roided guys are too big- tell him the truth in regards to women in clubs and roided guys jfl
I can't deal with these copers man, they never go outside and are stuck home all day jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Chadethnic101