ROIDS got me IOIs from males not females (Mission failed!)

PROMETHEUS

PROMETHEUS

⚡️Unfazed ⚡️
After 2 years of training at the same gym, I began receiving IOIs exactly last month on a daily basis, which sharply contrasts the total of zero I received throughout the 2 years prior

Last month was when my physique really transformed at the peak of my Testosterone + Anavar stack, taking me from an unimpressive natty to sub-15% jacked

However, 95% of these IOIs & interactions have been from dudes instead of females :rage:

By IOI, I mean people taking any opportunity to interact, such as getting stopped mid training for fitness advice or receiving a spot for the obliged fist bump

The only female IOI has been a working session with a cute submissive hijabi who wanted me to train with her

My New Approach

Although my physique improved significantly, I kept my bodyfat at around 14% throughout the cycle which meant I had zero facial improvements

My winter cycle begins next month and my focus this time will be to drop to 10% which will upgrade my facial appearance significantly while also enhancing my physique further

In the same way my summer cycle got me significant respect from men, I will be reporting back about the female harem my 10% transformation gets me :Comfy:

Until next time!

@forevergymcelling @6ft4 @Orc @moreroidsmoredates @appealmaxed @DarkAscender

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, Zeruel, 0000a and 13 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, Zeruel, klip11 and 16 others
Idk what else u niggas who ogremax expect tbh

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, bloomercel and God-himself
I look like this rn

4417199 images   2024 09 26T155744049

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi, DarkTriadBeliever, Huge غرور and 12 others
14% is still lean, not ogre.

But the difference between 15% and 10% is light and day, which is what my next transformation will be.

15%

10%

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry
Any side effects you noticed? Hair fall? Roid rage etc

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and PROMETHEUS
14% is still lean, not ogre.

But the difference between 15% and 10% is light and day, which is what my next transformation will be.

15%
View attachment 3228153

10%

View attachment 3228154
Your face might look a lot worse tho. Many people lack the facial bones to be that lean. You need some amount of soft tissue to give some volume and structure to your face. 10% bodyfat doesn't always look good

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, bloomercel and wrist cry
After 2 years of training at the same gym, I began receiving IOIs exactly last month on a daily basis, which sharply contrasts the total of zero I received throughout the 2 years prior

Last month was when my physique really transformed at the peak of my Testosterone + Anavar stack, taking me from an unimpressive natty to sub-15% jacked

However, 95% of these IOIs & interactions have been from dudes instead of females :rage:

By IOI, I mean people taking any opportunity to interact, such as getting stopped mid training for fitness advice or receiving a spot for the obliged fist bump

The only female IOI has been a working session with a cute submissive hijabi who wanted me to train with her

My New Approach

Although my physique improved significantly, I kept my bodyfat at around 14% throughout the cycle which meant I had zero facial improvements

My winter cycle begins next month and my focus this time will be to drop to 10% which will upgrade my facial appearance significantly while also enhancing my physique further

In the same way my summer cycle got me significant respect from men, I will be reporting back about the female harem my 10% transformation gets me :Comfy:

Until next time!

@forevergymcelling @6ft4 @Orc @moreroidsmoredates @appealmaxed @DarkAscender
Good thread but no gym for your subhuman face

Any side effects you noticed? Hair fall? Roid rage etc
Zero sides

I've become super dominant, which led to me making more money in sales due to being socially assertive

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: halloweed, bloomercel, Alucard69 and 1 other person
I don't need to gym to stack turbo ltb iois on the regular

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
Your face might look a lot worse tho. Many people lack the facial bones to be that lean. You need some amount of soft tissue to give some volume and structure to your face. 10% bodyfat doesn't always look good
Good thread but no gym for your subhuman face

10% will take me to HTN based on old pics from when I was at that % which showed good facial bones

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, omnilegent and Jason Voorhees
I thought you were leanmaxxing? :confused:

You're at least 25% in that photo
you look like the dbol only permablast permabulk bloatloard in the gym showers

Not my pic but my physique is very similar to that. Typical fat with muscles physique and yes I'm still not under 20% bf but I'm getting there. I lost 3-4 kgs last month. My weight loss progress has been slow but steady. Atleast I can brag about my bench press number tho. :feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and PROMETHEUS
Not my pic but my physique is very similar to that and yes I'm still on the fatter side but I'm getting there. I lost 3-4 kgs last month. My weight loss progress has been slow but steady. Atleast I can brag about my bench press number tho. :feelswhy:

Rule #1 of looksmaxxing: You CANNOT have fat on your face

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, bloomercel and Jason Voorhees
10% will take me to HTN based on old pics from when I was at that % which showed good facial bones
How are you planning to get that lean? Tbh for your specific goals I'd use tren in small quantities. It would recomp your body hard and will give you insane physique by thr end of thr year. Need to be careful about it tho.

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
How are you planning to get that lean? Tbh for your specific goals I'd use tren in small quantities. It would recomp your body hard and will give you insane physique by thr end of thr year. Need to be careful about it tho.

I can easily get to 10% through dieting within the 8 week cycle since I've already got nutrition perfected

I will stack anavar again with my test since I've already used it to confirm that I get zero sides from it

I wouldn't want to introduce a new compound and potentially get sides if I can get my results from those I've already tried and tested

• Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I agree:
Female gaze:
4443062_1728491513635.png

Male gaze:

Yall never learn...
In the past male gaze males got more females due to high estrogen in them back then and high T being seen as attractive, nowadays it's opposite...more feminine men get more females do to low estrogen in girls thanks to shit unhealthy diet, lifesyle, 0 exercises and too much screen time.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Zeruel, halloweed and 1 other person

Female gaze assumes you wish to optimise your looks based on attracting JBs

Male gaze garners more social respect broadly (Respect from men + attraction from non-JB females)

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, halloweed and moreroidsmoredates
IOI’s at the gym are very subtle.

Girls usually won’t approach you or even ask how many sets you have left if they find you ugly.

They will do everything in their power to avoid giving you the idea that they might be interested in you.
They know what they’re doing.

• +1
Reactions: Huge غرور and PROMETHEUS

Girls usually won’t approach you or even ask how many sets you have left if they find you ugly.

They will do everything in their power to avoid giving you the idea that they might be interested in you.
True

She’ll make the IOI obvious if she wants you to approach

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and DarkAscender
Isn't the point to take roids, so you can stay lean year round while you pack on size? I'm just thinking of focusing on adding size to my neck and maybe arms and shoulders. Have way more IOI's now that I'm lean than when I was a big bloatcel bulking to 20% bodyfat.

• +1
Isn't the point to take roids, so you can stay lean year round while you pack on size? I'm just thinking of focusing on adding size to my neck and maybe arms and shoulders. Have way more IOI's now that I'm lean than when I was a big bloatcel bulking to 20% bodyfat.
Yes, ideally roids should be used to stay lean

However I didn’t wanna risk leanmaxxing to twink mode

Packing on a decent amount of muscle first with the first cycle was therefore necessary so that my 2nd cycle can then be to cut down to 10% while still looking jacked

Good idea regarding focusing on your frame

20% is crazy

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
Most of the female gazed guys you showed have a strong degree of male facial dimorphism, for example their angular mandibles and prominent cheekbones. I feel like the main difference between ‘male gazed’ faces and female gazed here is the density and position of the eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and PROMETHEUS
Most of the female gazed guys you showed have a strong degree of male facial dimorphism, for example their angular mandibles and prominent cheekbones. I feel like the main difference between ‘male gazed’ faces and female gazed here is the density and position of the eyebrows.
All his female gaze models have more bone mass than the average male

His male gaze models then happen to have even a ridiculously higher amount of bone mass

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
I always get stares when my shoulders are wide as fuck on roads.

• +1
This is cope, the first thing women talk abt with me after or during slaying is muscles.

Everytime i sext girls all they wanna talk abt is how they want me to choke them using my biceps.

This applies to life, she wont walk in a room and make eyecontact with 3.5psl deformed nigga

Women are very intentional

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
@wastedspermcel mogger wrists
Fucking hell I realised my dad frame mogs me to hell and back and even he's nothing special.
Never began for 6.5inch wrists & 19inch bidelts:feelswhy:

• +1
Fucking hell I realised my dad frame mogs me to hell and back and even he's nothing special.
Never began for 6.5inch wrists & 19inch bidelts:feelswhy:
Same with my dad but we’re still developing so not too stressed .

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and wastedspermcel
Same with my dad but we’re still developing so not too stressed .
Idk if my dad roided or did LL tbh. Nigga literally looked like a holocaust victim at around my age in pictures

• JFL