Roids sub q or intramuscularly?

halloweed

halloweed

I’m trying to avoid hitting a vein or artery while injecting intramuscularly so I’m wondering if injecting sub q will have the same efficacy as intramuscular.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sb23, Outerz14 and retardedcel
Inject IM in your outer thighs or glutes

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Just inject ur arsshole like every normal dude does tbf

• +1
Reactions: retardedcel
Make sure to aspirate before injecting and pick a low risk injection site. Subq should have the same efficacy, just be prepared to have the needle in you for much longer.

• +1
I’m trying to avoid hitting a vein or artery while injecting intramuscularly so I’m wondering if injecting sub q will have the same efficacy as intramuscular.
Mirin blasting are you getting a gym membership nigga

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and halloweed
Depending on the brand but i recommend you either inject on your inner thighs upper glutes or lats if your to afraid to hit a vein

• +1
Make sure to aspirate before injecting and pick a low risk injection site. Subq should have the same efficacy, just be prepared to have the needle in you for much longer.
Thanks again 👌🏼

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and Outerz14
4346469 CoolcicidasPPL

• +1
  • Love it
Depending on the brand but i recommend you either inject on your inner thighs upper glutes or lats if your to afraid to hit a vein
Inner thighs? Thanks I might just stay w glutes

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
How do you afford all of these lol @halloweed

• +1
  • Hmm...