D41BCEB5 7343 49F0 9765 610E7F9EF746

Juliet supposed to be abuse

• JFL
Reactions: ingram33, copingtoohardrn, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
But the Jews need to push out their interracial propaganda

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
the invisible eyebrow, thin lipped manlet atleast has good bone structure
what the fuck is that other creature though??

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
the invisible eyebrow, thin lipped manlet atleast has good bone structure
what the fuck is that other creature though??
Holland is weak htn, not bad looking by any means but not the stud that the character deserves to be. “Juliet” is an absolute abomination :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
@traveler white brah have to settle with ugly sheboon

Holland is weak htn, not bad looking by any means but not the stud that the character deserves to be. “Juliet” is an absolute abomination :feelswhy:
he looked better younger. he looks too neotenous yet lacks the soft features to be able to be prettyboy past early twenties. he looks like a wrinkly teenager ngl

Literally do Holland and his gf Zendaya.
Spidermanlet and Zendaya need to stay in the MCU where they belong. That’s equally as shit aside from the fact that Zendaya is much better looking.

The problem is that Juliet is a historically white character. A black or mixed Juliet is not only historically inaccurate as fuck and giga retarded, but it is basically the equivalent of Casting Chris Hemsworth as Black panther which obviously would be fucking retarded.

Historically Black characters are supposed to be black and historically white characters are supposed to be white.

The whole entire thing is just a tremendous Clusterfuck and it will be a massive flop, but I’m sure woke Hollywood is aware of this and only cares about pushing out their propaganda bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, TheAnomaly and radicalrationalist
he looked better younger. he looks too neotenous yet lacks the soft features to be able to be prettyboy past early twenties. he looks like a wrinkly teenager ngl
I’d still put him at “weak” htn facially. And of course this is unrelated to looks but his smv is through the roof for obvious reasons.

If they were going to cast a shebeeon, why not cast an attractive one?

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Clouds006
'gromeo and dulyraped

• +1
Reactions: Clouds006
If they were going to cast a shebeeon, why not cast an attractive one?
the message is more important. all bodies are beautiful! :soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Clouds006
Spidermanlet and Zendaya need to stay in the MCU where they belong. That’s equally as shit aside from the fact that Zendaya is much better looking.

The problem is that Juliet is a historically white character. A black or mixed Juliet is not only historically inaccurate as fuck and giga retarded, but it is basically the equivalent of Casting Chris Hemsworth as Black panther which obviously would be fucking retarded.

Historically Black characters are supposed to be black and historically white characters are supposed to be white.

The whole entire thing is just a tremendous Clusterfuck and it will be a massive flop, but I’m sure woke Hollywood is aware of this and only cares about pushing out their propaganda bullshit.

Vid I just made explaining this analogy

@traveler white brah have to settle with ugly sheboon
its over for white brah in 2024
either get with a black female

or be a pay pig via onlyfans and the female they are talking to a third party vendor from eastern europe acting as the onlyfans creator

Doesn’t that abomination have a ‘stache?

She looks like Francis Ngannou.

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Sprinkles
Barrett is no better than the 2024 girl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Romeo should be me and Juliet should be @The Grinch sister

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
why does it say u mentioned me and now it says the grinchs sister?
It was originally you but I changed it to the grinch last minute

Last edited:
why does it say u mentioned me and now it says the grinchs sister?
Because German women are femcel while Albanians girls are Stacy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back