Ronald Ead talking about MSE and SFOT

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, chadpreetinthemaking and SayNoToRotting
lol that dude's pheno is seriously fucked. he looks like a turkroach, but his sister and brother are good looking white people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wagbox, Hades, Deleted member 1464 and 5 others
lol that dude's pheno is seriously fucked. he looks like a turkroach, but his sister and brother are good looking white people
He looks totally ogre. What do you expect when you split your midline suture and expand at an aphysiological rate.

the fuck is wrong with this dudes lips and voice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Fuck what should we do mdso or sfot

Fuck what should we do mdso or sfot
I choose msdo. I don't want extra lab-grown bone in my mouth. I'll let my mouth do its magic (that's what she said lol) and let it create new bone from nothing through the cut.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
I choose msdo. I don't want extra lab-grown bone in my mouth. I'll let my mouth do its magic (that's what she said lol) and let it create new bone from nothing through the cut.
same brother, which technique tho bone borne DO right?

the fuck is wrong with this dudes lips and voice
he looks like an ape now kind of

this is him before and after aaga treatment his mouth area is too advanced

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
He looks totally ogre. What do you expect when you split your midline suture and expand at an aphysiological rate.
Dont talk bullshit, he looked way worse before MSE.

He has a really dom palate now. Its square

I would expand to 50ish mm upper if it werent for my lower palate to be 5mm narrower than upper

You expect a wider maxilla what do you mean he looks better than before

You expact a wider maxilla what do you mean he looks better than before
I didn't say he looks better before. lips closed he looks better in after. The moment he opens his mouth to talk... it's over.
Screen Shot 2019 11 25 at 135902

When the suture is split and pulled apart, does it fill up with bone or does it pack with scar tissue?

can u post the pics of his bro/sis?

What is the down/recovery time for MSDO as opposed to SFOT?

What is the down/recovery time for MSDO as opposed to SFOT?
Usually it's 10 days for 1cm expansion and 90 days for the new bone consolidation.

Usually it's 10 days for 1cm expansion and 90 days for the new bone consolidation.
Is MSDO much less invasive than double jaw? Do they yield similar results? MSE is well within my reach and I’m thinking on doing MSDO if it didn’t look like I had major surgery done on the bottom of my mouth

Is MSDO much less invasive than double jaw? Do they yield similar results? MSE is well within my reach and I’m thinking on doing MSDO if it didn’t look like I had major surgery done on the bottom of my mouth
Msdo can add up to 1 cm to your chin width. Your big onion width will remain unaffected. It's painful the first week especially the first day after the installation, after the anaesthetic wears off. After that it's like wearing bulky braces. I personally consider it superior to normal surgery because you're always in control of how much you want to expand.

Msdo can add up to 1 cm to your chin width. Your big onion width will remain unaffected. It's painful the first week especially the first day after the installation, after the anaesthetic wears off. After that it's like wearing bulky braces. I personally consider it superior to normal surgery because you're always in control of how much you want to expand.
Big onion?