Ronald Ead

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx
I finally realised who he reminds me of:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, OOGABOOGA, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
JFL, ever since he fucked himself with AGGA.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
horrormaxxing
Yea honestly, I feel the guy is an idiot for just going along with any orthodontic treatment and absolutely sacrificing his teeth/occlusion in the process.
On the other hand, he's a great guinea pig to looksmaxxers on this site considering orthodontic appliances though.

Yea honestly, I feel the guy is an idiot for just going along with any orthodontic treatment and absolutely sacrificing his teeth/occlusion in the process.
On the other hand, he's a great guinea pig to looksmaxxers on this site considering orthodontic appliances though.
At leats he provided us with valuable knowledge and we won't make same mistakes.

Besides looks were never his priority. He had some other issues.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
At leats he provided us with valuable knowledge and we won't make same mistakes.

Besides looks were never his priority. He had some other issues.
I see, like fixing up his airways and stuff?

I still find it crazy that MSE actually increased his IPD though.

Yeah nice looksmaxxing post

• JFL
Ye, we wouldn't have the knowledge and guinea pig test if it weren't for him. His sacrifice will lead to our ascension.

• +1