• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and TsarTsar444
propaganda

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13592
Ronaldos me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13592
Ronaldo is a gay soyboy, I would have knocked that other retard out instantly for getting that close

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., TeamPunishment, ADHDcel I need sum and 1 other person
i dont watch football but who is better player? Messi or ronaldo

i dont watch football but who is better player? Messi or ronaldo
Messi is more skilled with the ball and better at dribbling passing etc while Ronaldo is more athletic and better at scoring goals. Overall Messi is better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Deleted member 15318 and JosephGarrot123
Messi is more skilled with the ball and better at dribbling passing etc while Ronaldo is more athletic and better at scoring goals. Overall Messi is better.

maturing is realizing ronaldo is better. People just hate him because he isnt as "humble" and timid like messi

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 9819, Deleted member 5189 and 1 other person
maturing is realizing ronaldo is better. People just hate him because he isnt as "humble" and timid like messi
Haha Ronaldo was never as talented as Messi, he's just hungrier and works insanely hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
keep crying CR7 siuuuuuuuuuuu
Happy Serie A GIF by ElevenSportsBE

Agreed but Messi is actually better at scoring goals. If messi didn't score a single goal for the next 2 seasons he'd still have a better goals per game ratio than Ronaldo and remember Ronaldo fanboys make fun of messi for being 1 footed, bad at penalties and can't do headers yet despite all that he still scores more goals XD

Agreed but Messi is actually better at scoring goals. If messi didn't score a single goal for the next 2 seasons he'd still have a better goals per game ratio than Ronaldo and remember Ronaldo fanboys make fun of messi for being 1 footed, bad at penalties and can't do headers yet despite all that he still scores more goals XD
As far as numbers it's close but Ronaldo is known to be a more proficient goal scorer because he plays closer to goal and is always cashing in on easy opportunities. Which is another reason why I think Messi is better because he's better at creating chances for himself and playmaking while Ronaldo relies on his teammates and is always being set up by them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189