Side profile doesn't matter lol

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ungewist, CyberPsychodelic and goo25
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and chrisN
got any plans to prevent your kids from being recessed?
good habits, eating healty food, breathing from nose and good tongue posture

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
have them on braces at age 8-10 , and make them mew
good habits, eating healty food, breathing from nose and good tongue posture
Is this enough to prevent recession of kids? @Whatashame
I was thinking of giving mine hgh and dht, rpe, and facemasks

• +1
Reactions: Whatashame
greycel discovers 99% of world population in recessed
Lol the average person isn't recessed dumb ass. Recession is a term for below average development. If everyone had his development it would he normal

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Looks234 and 2 others
u want ur kids balding by age 15 and Also to have acromegaly at age 15?

• +1
ronaldo has some terrible front pics as well
he looks so bad here
yh but he looks good from front his side Is Just like that

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and hattrick
u want ur kids balding by age 15 and Also to have acromegaly at age 15?
No hgh unless I am unhappy with development. DHT yes, if exposed to at young age gains will be substantial + no male pattern baldness in my bloodline + unlikely to occur in kids, mpmd made a vid on it

• +1
bad submental

Lol the average person isn't recessed dumb ass. Recession is a term for below average development. If everyone had his development it would he normal
keep coping. Recession is not a term for below average development . Recessed is recessed compared to what would be its natural development if conditions existed. Cranial changes after agricultures are very well documented.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sanchez451 and chrisN
Professional sports requires unironically mouthbreathing, after 10 min of intense playing you only breath by mouth

• +1
Reactions: Whatashame
got any plans to prevent your kids from being recessed?
Its hard because i will probab be working like a slave, idk where i will live and what my wife would want but in an ideal world where i can choose everything i would probab make sure their natural development is correct and hope supplementation or orthodontic treatment would never be necessary. In an ideal world it would be some weird stuff like being breastfeeded for 3 years by his mother and other women as well. During pregnancy she would not take any drugs and avoid touch any hormone disruptor like plastic and the pregnant should have very little stress and exercise lightly during the day with good habits overall. give them the most low stress childhood possible with a fixed routine, respecting to the most the cyrcadian rythms, eating on the floor without fork and knife (Probab the weirder one but i belive an important one), exercise, play and have fun in group as much as he can, also a lot of sun and being outdoors as much as possible, the house would be open and cleaned regularly, and we would have a dog since pregnancy. About diet i dont know perfectly still but probab 50% of the calories coming from animal source (organic meat and organs) and the other from vegetables and tubers. Deff a lot of fish (As wild and organic and possible). The important to avoid recession is to avoid mouth breathing, bad posture and low bone mass (fucked up hormones). ANd even after all that he maybe can be recessed, and it would be necessary 2 or 3 gen to correct it.

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
Professional sports requires unironically mouthbreathing, after 10 min of intense playing you only breath by mouth
true, but it doesnt impact much because its for a short period