ronaldos submental is a joke

homo_faber

homo_faber

i thought this was a looksmaxing forum
200.gif

chin at risk, his jaw is only waiting to blend into his neck the moment he goes over 12% bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 10709 and 1 other person
3m1n8zmzs7411.png

• JFL
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, NarrowJaw, diggbicc and 12 others
What surgery fixes shitty submental?

he needs to mew

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
it's about hyoid bone not related directly with fat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ocelot and oatmeal
Still mogs all of us, he's probably pounding Georgina while we're here discussing his lower third.

Attachments

• b7a2d62f0332cba18de991526f4b5197.jpg
    b7a2d62f0332cba18de991526f4b5197.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 82
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, diggbicc, SOS-Sonic and 6 others
he need to mew tbh, i am at 30% percent bodyfat and i dont even have that much submental fat.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 8902
5 shekels deducted from bankaccount

that's it, you have wrong me for the final time...​

no more cocaine that you get to sniff off goth girls ass for you son of bitch. @curryslayerordeath

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Thats because of how his neck inserts into the skull, basically warrior vs wimp skull, althought he doesnt look bad his neck positioning makes him look subhuman from side

Ronaldo is an ethnic subhuman tbh

jaw surgery
Which do you think would fix this issue? I've been trying to work that out as I have similar (although a little better) but I do have neck fat.

Would you say neck lipo combined with genioplasty? I've been reading about Genio/BSSO/Bimax/Lefort 1. What would you recommend to give Ronaldo a better sided profile?

How would this be fixed? liposuction? neck lift?
Liposuction only works if the main problem is fat below chin, thats not the problem most of the times the proble is this
the guys below have the cervical spine into their chins and a big occipital while the other guy its the opposite, its completely over for the guys below, no surgery fixes that

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Which do you think would fix this issue? I've been trying to work that out as I have similar (although a little better) but I do have neck fat.

Would you say neck lipo combined with genioplasty? I've been reading about Genio/BSSO/Bimax/Lefort 1. What would you recommend to give Ronaldo a better sided profile?
bimax/trimax

continua a chorar pelo cr7

bimax/trimax
I've been looking into Bimax, I've been recommended Bimax + Genio, sounds a little scary but naturally the life benefit outweighs the recovery negative. I'd document it on here too, as this forum has been nothing but helpful 90% of the time.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
I've been looking into Bimax, I've been recommended Bimax + Genio, sounds a little scary but naturally the life benefit outweighs the recovery negative. I'd document it on here too, as this forum has been nothing but helpful 90% of the time.
that's trimax i think

• +1
Reactions: coke
that's trimax i think
I actually did wonder what Trimax was, as I hadn't heard of it. I thought maybe similar to Triple Jaw Surgery.

Is Bimax + Genio far more beneficial than just Genio? all I'd need is my jaw/chin a little forward I reckon to tighten it up, and then neck lipo.

I actually did wonder what Trimax was, as I hadn't heard of it. I thought maybe similar to Triple Jaw Surgery.

Is Bimax + Genio far more beneficial than just Genio? all I'd need is my jaw/chin a little forward I reckon to tighten it up, and then neck lipo.
you need to measure forward growth frankfort method to know

• +1
Reactions: coke
Liposuction only works if the main problem is fat below chin, thats not the problem most of the times the proble is this View attachment 965266 the guys below have the cervical spine into their chins and a big occipital while the other guy its the opposite, its completely over for the guys below, no surgery fixes that
How can you tell the difference in less severe cases? HOw can I check on myself

Liposuction only works if the main problem is fat below chin, thats not the problem most of the times the proble is this View attachment 965266 the guys below have the cervical spine into their chins and a big occipital while the other guy its the opposite, its completely over for the guys below, no surgery fixes that
where does Brad Pitt stand?

Attachments

• S0x0hKjKUTlSoxG1MJKIKX34DsCC4YHxnt10pCmdkmw.jpg
    S0x0hKjKUTlSoxG1MJKIKX34DsCC4YHxnt10pCmdkmw.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 56
it's about hyoid bone not related directly with fat.
legit

but due his subhuman hyoid his jaw will disappear very quickly even at a normal bodyfat

on the other hand we have people like ashley graham who even at a bmi of 33 has no signs of a double chin (probably had some work done but the point stands)

DkFzOV-X4AYx5Z3.jpg
SM-Ronaldo-Fitnessjpg.jpg

brutal

take a selfie from the side or watch yourself in the mirror
Well what the fuck am I supposed to look for?

• JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
legit

but due his subhuman hyoid his jaw will disappear very quickly even at a normal bodyfat

on the other hand we have people like ashley graham who even at a bmi of 33 has no signs of a double chin (probably had some work done but the point stands)

DkFzOV-X4AYx5Z3.jpg
SM-Ronaldo-Fitnessjpg.jpg

brutal
I totally would

>subhuman jaw

just lol @Ocelot @oatmeal

agree?
what the fuck
the ONLY failo in ronaldo's lower third is his submental

otherwise well above average lower third

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873