Root canal

NoLimitMo

NoLimitMo

Iron
Fucked up my canine teeth on the left side because of teeth whitening which damaged my nerve now I might need a root canal my mid face already dropped by a few mm and I heard the news about root canal that it causes or some shit. Idk if I should get it or not IM IN SEVERE PAIN

If you're in severe pain then yeah you need the root canal. Don't be dumb. Either a root canal or an extraction, pick one.

how to avoid this

I may need a root canal too, does it cause bone loss if they remove the nerve and that tooth is no longer stimulating the jaw bone there? If I get an implant instead will it preserve my jawline?

I may need a root canal too, does it cause bone loss if they remove the nerve and that tooth is no longer stimulating the jaw bone there? If I get an implant instead will it preserve my jawline?
Idk that’s what I’m asking

Jawbone is still stimulated, but your tooth won't get a nutrient supply and will last less than one with the supply.

• +1
Reactions: User28823