RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet

ogre if you're sub 6'2

and it gets worse in college
:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Kenma, dogtown, Deleted member 611 and 1 other person
It's ogre if you don't pass the looks threshold.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and AspiringChad
Height is second most important after face, reality is most girls can’t tell height for shit, a true 5’10 is a 6’ to them and also most guys fraud 1-2 inches. All you need is 5’10–11 and you’re good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, dogtown, DrTony and 3 others
All you need is 5’10–11 and you’re good
Only if you pass the looks threshold. I'm 5'11 (manlet according to the incelosphere) but I got a 2/10 face

Only if you pass the looks threshold. I'm 5'11 (manlet according to the incelosphere) but I got a 2/10 face
Yep gotta pass the face threshold first then height after, 5’11 is actually a good height it’s on the tallish side, 5’9-5’10 is average

• +1
Reactions: Final82
Tfw Im 5'11" but I end up being around 6'0.5" in most shoes as most male shoes have an elevated heel.
shoes have thick soles....

Yep gotta pass the face threshold first then height after, 5’11 is actually a good height it’s on the tallish side, 5’9-5’10 is average
I live in the tallest country of the world, average is 6' here for males and I get heightmogged by 5 out of 10 women.

I live in the tallest country of the world, average is 6' here for males and I get heightmogged by 5 out of 10 women.
Fuck that’s brutal what country?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
shoes have thick soles....
Idk, I bought a pair of Stefan Janoski's last year (Nike's version of vans) and noticed that the heel of the shoe is a lot higher than the front, and this applies to most men's shoes, if you stick 1" lifts in them you basically end up with an additional 2".

just get limb lengthening, bRO

Idk, I bought a pair of Stefan Janoski's last year (Nike's version of vans) and noticed that the heel of the shoe is a lot higher than the front, and this applies to most men's shoes, if you stick 1" lifts in them you basically end up with an additional 2".
Shoes on average have 1 in soles. That's why your teachers would subtract an inch if they measured your height with your shoes on (in us schools for fitness tests)

Height is second most important after face, reality is most girls can’t tell height for shit, a true 5’10 is a 6’ to them and also most guys fraud 1-2 inches. All you need is 5’10–11 and you’re good
I'm barely 6 ft and people think i'm 6'3 jfl

I'm barely 6 ft and people think i'm 6'3 jfl
Jfl people can’t estimate height for shit, when someone says 6’2 what they actually mean is 6’. A legit 6’ is pretty tall it’s like 80-85 percentile

6'2-6'3 is pretty common in college and what I've seen at my wage cuck "job"

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
6'2-6'3 is pretty common in college and what I've seen at my wage cuck "job"
I guarantee you most of them are not legit 6’3, unless you actually measure someone you can’t tell their height by looking at them, most people also measure their height wrong or fraud it so you can’t take anyone’s word when they tell their height

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and Autist
My Amazon Cart:

2 inch shoe lifts
Colored Contacts
Eyebrow Pencil to make my eyebrows darker
Skin Moisturizer with SPF
Retin A
Protein powder

My Surgery List:

Jaw Implant
Rhinoplasty
Under Eye Filler or Implants
Supraorbital filler

All just so I can just have a CHANCE of a girl liking me. Fuck this world. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, BornAgainChad, dogtown and 2 others
My Amazon Cart:

2 inch shoe lifts
Colored Contacts
Retin A
Protein powder

My Surgery List:

Jaw Implant
Rhinoplasty
Supraorbital filler

All just so I can just have a CHANCE of a girl liking me. Fuck this world. :feelsrope:
Could be worse boyo some people need literally triple those surgeries just to have a chance of kissing an ugly 300 pound smelly landwhale :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Phad
My Amazon Cart:

2 inch shoe lifts
Colored Contacts
Retin A
Protein powder

My Surgery List:

Jaw Implant
Rhinoplasty
Supraorbital filler

Yeah some people even need leg lengthenif surgery. 85 percent of the male population to be exact

My Amazon Cart:

2 inch shoe lifts
Colored Contacts
Retin A
Protein powder

My Surgery List:

Jaw Implant
Rhinoplasty
Supraorbital filler

you forgot catotene.

Time to start heightfrauding tbh ngl.

Tfw Im 5'11" but I end up being around 6'0.5" in most shoes as most male shoes have an elevated heel.

you're still 5'11. everyone wears shoes so it balances out.