rope if subhuman

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

Certified TRUE_CEL
you are probably thinking on roping because you're ugly, so guess what no one gives a shit about your life anyway. if they did you wouldn't be on the verge of collapse.

im not trying to encourage anyone but think about the fact no one has ever cared enough to even ask how you are by now.
take a look in your camera and mirror and you get the answer of why you were mistreated and hated.

i had to do this, and i had to recognize the inescapable ugliness.

if you're chad, don't reproduce with ugly foids or you will have to clean the rests of your ugly son when he kills himself.

@Schery6 @Prettyboy i will join you soon

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Cope your parents care about you Schery's mom is still devestated probably.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Cope your parents care about you Schery's mom is still devestated probably.
no they don't and i hope they get traumatized forever once they see me deceased because they need to recognize they're the reason why my life has been 100% SHIT. i would love to see a better outcome but there isn't

and about Schery at least he's not living in pain like i am, so props to that.

you guys want a better solution? make plastic surgery available for ugly fucks like me the same way doctors give transgender people pills yet they refuse to help actual genetic trash like us.

no they don't and i hope they get traumatized forever once they see me deceased because they need to recognize they're the reason why my life has been 100% SHIT. i would love to see a better outcome but there isn't

and about Schery at least he's not living in pain like i am, so props to that.

you guys want a better solution? make plastic surgery available for ugly fucks like me the same way doctors give transgender people pills yet they refuse to help actual genetic trash like us.
Plastic surgery wouldn't make you happier

Plastic surgery wouldn't make you happier
true, and that gives one more reason to do it.

you're either born chad or you aren't, same way with the environment you were born in, and my environment is stressful let alone having to deal with my face 24/7. im just over it.

• JFL
Reactions: Clown Show
true, and that gives one more reason to do it.

you're either born chad or you aren't, same way with the environment you were born in, and my environment is stressful let alone having to deal with my face 24/7. im just over it.
I mean if you wanna do it, do it, just saying there are most likely some people who would be devestated

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
I will never rope but holy shit what a 26yo virgin, utter truecel subhuman I am...

• So Sad
Reactions: latincell95 and Mainstream
I mean if you wanna do it, do it, just saying there are most likely some people who would be devestated
biggest cope ever. i will delete my account and everything later and just pretend i never existed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back