bruh wtf is that angle and lighting

average guy in russia

@badg96 tier selfie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
New @badg96, over for my :feelsohgod:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20148
Just go out of your way to make an indecipherable picture theory.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
@badg96why do people think we look alike

Dont listen to every sperg on here. Post normal pics so we can see

Thank you. I shall oblige:

At 10 I was tested 145 IQ(I got it retested recently and its 130 meaning I lost 15 IQ points) by a therapist and they were discussing entering me into a gifted school to make use of my talents. I was a good looking kid I even spoke better then I do now in old videos I had more charisma at 10 then I do now. At 10 years old I had a college reading level probably higher then it is now.

You remind me...of myself. When I was a young child, I became deeply invested in STEM. I started to like Microbiology, HIV, cancer, and scripting languages.

I have a brain lesion, resulting in Dyscalculia and NLD. When I was a young child, I also received academic excellence certificates. However, Mother chose to home-school me due to my ASD symptoms and domestic violence experiences. I ended up spending my time reading dictionaries, medical books, digital encyclopedias and searching for medical information online since Mother was often too busy violently arguing with her husband to help me.

Buford

No...My natural intelligence entitles me to a chance with STEM. When I learned to script with flag states as a young child and read dictionaries, I had no friends or parents to help me. I was bullied.

My older cousin has a Sociology degree. His sister, meanwhile, is barely finished with her community college degree. While she spent time playing with other kids in her youth, I was able to read dictionaries and encyclopedias at the age of six.

Allow me to join this lovely discussion.

As a young child, my reading ability greatly exceeded that of my Black/White peers. This is despite receiving little education from Mother besides simple hand-writing exercises. I'd read dictionaries, Wikipedia articles, health manuals, news articles. I even recall gazing at some of my paternal grandparents' encyclopedia volumes.

When I took the drug "Vyvanse", I became very much aware of my true verbal ability:

Screenshot from 2022 01 19 13 08 30

Screenshot from 2022 01 19 13 08 40

Screenshot from 2022 01 19 13 08 54

Childhood1

Something really weird happened between 10-13 and gradually I isolated myself from people. It started slowly and I became weirder and weirder. The more isolated I felt the less I wanted to leave my room. From 11-13 I hardly spoke a single word I even convinced teachers I was mute I would say one word a day at most to my mother and that was it. I refused to leave my room when I got home from school and I barely ate anything. I got sicker each day I was so pale and skinny I refused to even get a haircut and would cut it myself buzz cut style. This made the kids bully me more which in turn made me hide away in my room even more.

Re: Why Are Neuro-Typical Individuals So Strange?
Moronism
Png

#182847324Monday, February 01, 2016 3:54 PM CST
"come on man, the public has a hard enough time understanding and empathizing with mental illness already, don't make it worse for people that are actually suffering by trying to pull some strange character online." I would not necessarily consider my condition as purely a mental-illness, given that I suffer from neurological symptoms as well. Although, I prefer to focus on the social aspects. I am genuinely interested in understanding why I continue to receive aggression seemingly-narcissistic individuals. I have not attempted to insult said individuals nor have I patronized in the same manner that they often patronize me, which is why I am so upset. Whether you believe my claims is a matter of personal opinion. I only desire an objectively-valid, logical answer. Is the "hard enough time understanding and empathizing with mental illness" that you described a factor within the situation? Regardless of your opinion regarding my suffering, if you explain to me why this constantly occurs despite my lack of aggression towards those individuals, I will be very grateful for your efforts. After-all, I can somewhat understand why you would be so skeptical, given the anonymity provided by the Internet.
more_horiz

I look at pictures before 11 and I'm unrecognizable after that it looks like a before and after to a warzone or a holocaust survivor. I looked like such a sweet kid. I managed to start eating food and got 5 hours of sleep a night (I know thats still bad but before it was more like 2-3) I lift weights now I look a lot better and don't have the acne anymore but I still have to wonder how things could have taken such a bad turn. Is this all my fault or my parents for not getting me out of this situation. It just sucks and I never can escape the years of loneliness either even with friends around as soon as I go in my bed alone the thoughts return the abyss stared back at me.

WIN 20220305 14 31 55 Pro

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and FreakkForLife
Congratulations, you mog us all.

Thank you. I shall oblige:

You remind me...of myself. When I was a young child, I became deeply invested in STEM. I started to like Microbiology, HIV, cancer, and scripting languages.

I have a brain lesion, resulting in Dyscalculia and NLD. When I was a young child, I also received academic excellence certificates. However, Mother chose to home-school me due to my ASD symptoms and domestic violence experiences. I ended up spending my time reading dictionaries, medical books, digital encyclopedias and searching for medical information online since Mother was often too busy violently arguing with her husband to help me.

Buford

Childhood1

Re: Why Are Neuro-Typical Individuals So Strange?
Moronism
Png

#182847324Monday, February 01, 2016 3:54 PM CST
"come on man, the public has a hard enough time understanding and empathizing with mental illness already, don't make it worse for people that are actually suffering by trying to pull some strange character online." I would not necessarily consider my condition as purely a mental-illness, given that I suffer from neurological symptoms as well. Although, I prefer to focus on the social aspects. I am genuinely interested in understanding why I continue to receive aggression seemingly-narcissistic individuals. I have not attempted to insult said individuals nor have I patronized in the same manner that they often patronize me, which is why I am so upset. Whether you believe my claims is a matter of personal opinion. I only desire an objectively-valid, logical answer. Is the "hard enough time understanding and empathizing with mental illness" that you described a factor within the situation? Regardless of your opinion regarding my suffering, if you explain to me why this constantly occurs despite my lack of aggression towards those individuals, I will be very grateful for your efforts. After-all, I can somewhat understand why you would be so skeptical, given the anonymity provided by the Internet.
more_horiz

WIN 20220305 14 31 55 Pro
The past is past,may u succeed in ur future endeavours bro

Fuck you look like a combination of average turk Kebab vendor in Germany and gypsy from Romania. (Go ER in Minecraft tbh). You dont have hair @Geoff2024 @Tinydragon98

Attachments

• 2969879_hair_is_life.mp4
    2.2 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
JUST GO PHILIPPINES OR THAILAND U ARE CHAD THERE TBH @paancake2022 u can FUCK Tim K's girlfriend 😁😂😳

BED31F35 F722 4689 99A3 2B8C826D1959

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20148
Who mogs ? @Tinydragon98

Attachments

• LittleBritain.jpg
    LittleBritain.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220618-061534_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20220618-061534_Discord.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220622-115737_Gallery.jpg