(ropefuel for manlets GTFO) BEST HEIGHT POLL (not in a vacuum, long midface and acromegaly still happens after a certain height)

poll

• 6'2 (188cm)

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • 6'3 (191cm)

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • 6'4 (194cm)

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • 6'5 (196cm)

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • 6'6 (199cm)

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • 6'7 (201cm)

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 6'8 (204cm)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6'9 (206cm)

• 6'10 (209cm)

• 6'11+ (211cm+)

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 29495

Gold
BEST HEIGHT FOR A NORMAL FACE, PROPORTIONATE AND FILLED OUT BODY ONCE YOUR GYMCEL, IN-PERSON PRESENCE AND INTIMIDATING GUYS (WITHOUT SCARING GIRLS)?

keep in mind each generation is getting taller and while 6'3 might be tall almost anywhere it's average in a room of 18-20yo upper middle class dutch zoomers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Deleted member 26859
7 foot not even on the list so I won't vote

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, xacob, Jhon Smith and 4 others
rigged poll

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
taller is always better. So ideal height is infinity

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: xacob, bishōnenmaxxer, king_of_recession and 2 others
i am 6'5 and i dont have problems related to excess GH. It depends on the reasons that made you grow tall.

Though i think i have long midface but its because of breathing from mouth, not because of height.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
6‘1-6‘4 best range

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
6 foot 5 , after that it's difficult to have a great frame

JFL at subhumans voting anything below 6'5.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
JFL at subhumans voting at anything below 6'5.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Me at 5’8

Attachments

• IMG_9279.jpeg
    IMG_9279.jpeg
    54.8 KB · Views: 0
6'3 is perfect legit

• +1
Reactions: Emiqrox
JFL at subhumans voting anything below 6'5.
you also need frame, most people over 6‘5 are built like slenderman, but with decent frame they mog everyone else.

you also need frame, most people over 6‘5 are built like slenderman, but with decent frame they mog everyone else.
They still have bigger frames than 6'0 subhumans with "good frame".

meh, from what i seen their frames are rather small. And since when is 6 ft subhuman?
Since the dawn of our era. Majority of the users live in india where the average height is 5'7. Not the case in eurasia where the average zoomie is 6'2.

Since the dawn of our era. Majority of the users live in india where the average height is 5'7. Not the case in eurasia where the average zoomie is 6'2.
average dutchcel

7 foot not even on the list so I won't vote
nigga i put 6'11+ also youre retarded for thinking "muh 7'6" space marine terramogger or rope" youll end up with yao ming's 2psl acromegaly face

6'3 is perfect legit
id argue maybe it was 20-30 years ago (when white upper class zoomers weren't over 6'1 on average) (AND NOT EVEN IN NORTH/WEST EUROPE) but height inflation is real due to nutritional/healthcare advances and hypergamy (women selecting taller partners). 6'3 today would be only above average among white zoomers in the netherlands and probably just average in 5-10 years.

6'3 is barely above average today

id argue maybe it was 20-30 years ago (when white upper class zoomers weren't over 6'1 on average) (AND NOT EVEN IN NORTH/WEST EUROPE) but height inflation is real due to nutritional/healthcare advances and hypergamy (women selecting taller partners). 6'3 today would be only above average among white zoomers in the netherlands and probably just average in 5-10 years.

6'3 is barely above average today
JFL if u think 6'3 is barely average

JFL at those voting 6'2 or 6'3 this is what youd look like next to the average NFL/NBA player, much less tall male model moggers

IMG 3102

JFL if u think 6'3 is barely average
idk what to say most people here are in poor areas/third world countries, im not even in the netherlands but i go to an elite-ish college thats like 90%+ white and full of upper class kids from private schools and boarding schools, i get heightmogged by at least 1-2 foids in every lecture and im 184.5cm barefoot

at a house party or a club/bar i feel like a manlet in the crowd and can barely move around/see whats going in in 1.5 inch lifts

if a group of male athletes are around (d1) especially basketball or football i feel like a little kid again because they heightmog and framemog me into oblivion

6'7
3467748_cff2323f4bef7d429b7c05dd067f7d24.jpg

Jfl @ voting 6'2-6'3

idk what to say most people here are in poor areas/third world countries, im not even in the netherlands but i go to an elite-ish college thats like 90%+ white and full of upper class kids from private schools and boarding schools, i get heightmogged by at least 1-2 foids in every lecture and im 184.5cm barefoot

at a house party or a club/bar i feel like a manlet in the crowd and can barely move around/see whats going in in 1.5 inch lifts

if a group of male athletes are around (d1) especially basketball or football i feel like a little kid again because they heightmog and framemog me into oblivion
honestly i get what u mean cuz i live in a third world country (Belgium) height here is on average 6'4

honestly i get what u mean cuz i live in a third world country (Belgium) height here is on average 6'4
most people here who make the "this forum thinks white zoomers are 6'3 on average" have never been in a wealthy area with young white males because if you go to any wealthy suburb/downtown district/vacation spot (ex: central london, mykonos, ibiza, greenwich, hamptons, tribeca, soho) you will not find a guy under 6'1 walking around unless hes ethnic

most people here who make the "this forum thinks white zoomers are 6'3 on average" have never been in a wealthy area with young white males because if you go to any wealthy suburb/downtown district/vacation spot (ex: central london, mykonos, ibiza, greenwich, hamptons, tribeca, soho) you will not find a guy under 6'1 walking around unless hes ethnic
for real bro
even the ethincs here are taller than in their country since they can eat well at least
istg i go to the gym and i get heightmogged by at least 10 guys instantly its brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back