[RopeFuel] No one wished me a happy new year

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
Before I begin my “best friend” did reach out to me. (However note in his eyes I’m not his best friend... he has another best friend . How do I know this? he clearly said this to strangers before when his best friend became a cop he’s like “yeah my best friend is a cop” ... I was thinking to myself dude I hangout with u everyday I spot u on food most of the time... we been friends for like 12 years and he’s ur best friend? Da fuck...

Anyways pretty much no one wished me a happy new year. I thought I was a good friend this year, I do my best to do favors & always make friends feel more important than myself.

... is this not enough? Do they need a bj as well? Smh I’m confused seriously . (Edit: I thought about this and It could be that I’m short and ugly)

What bums me out even more is no one invited me to a New Years party and they even asked me a week before what am I doing on New Years and I said I’m not doing nothing I have no where to hangout. They quickly changed subject once I said this. (Mind u this is a friend I would do favors for. I would take him to get tattoos and even wait for him to finish. I even gave him an old leather coach. Without the coach he wouldn’t have any place for ppl to sit at when he invited them over.

What I’m changing this year
- no more mr nice guy
- no more favors
- im only talking about myself from now on just how they talk about themselves. I’m not giving a damn about them
- once I get my own place only my “best friend” is invited but I’ll be focusing on just having foids come over so I can just be a slayer.,

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blitz, Deleted member 281, Deleted member 701 and 2 others
Happy New Year bro.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz, Ritalincel and Swagwaffle
finally some determination from u

good job man, now make those changes happen

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Before I begin my “best friend” did reach out to me. (However note in his eyes I’m not his best friend... he has another best friend . How do I know this? he clearly said this to strangers before when his best friend became a cop he’s like “yeah my best friend is a cop” ... I was thinking to myself dude I hangout with u everyday I spot u on food most of the time... we been friends for like 12 years and he’s ur best friend? Da fuck...

Anyways pretty much no one wished me a happy new year. I thought I was a good friend this year, I do my best to do favors & always make friends feel more important than myself.

... is this not enough? Do they need a bj as well? Smh I’m confused seriously . (Edit: I thought about this and It could be that I’m short and ugly)

What bums me out even more is no one invited me to a New Years party and they even asked me a week before what am I doing on New Years and I said I’m not doing nothing I have no where to hangout. They quickly changed subject once I said this. (Mind u this is a friend I would do favors for. I would take him to get tattoos and even wait for him to finish. I even gave him an old leather coach. Without the coach he wouldn’t have any place for ppl to sit at when he invited them over.

- no more mr nice guy
- no more favors
- im only talking about myself from now on just how they talk about themselves. I’m not giving a damn about them
- once I get my own place only my “best friend” is invited but I’ll be focusing on just having foids come over so I can just be a slayer.,

Happy new year now go try some delicious kebabs

• +1
Happy New year bro. No homo but I'd be your friend, I got no one but myself rn.

Also I think your issue might be that you're too agreeable. If you're too nice and do too many favors it might make others see you as a tool rather than friend, thus they might not care to invite you out.

• +1
Happy New Year Bart

• +1

Attachments

• 2EB0B9F5-0B13-4665-9B5E-496F8A9693AB.gif
    2EB0B9F5-0B13-4665-9B5E-496F8A9693AB.gif
    293.9 KB · Views: 3
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Swagwaffle
happy new year

you‘re not alone, no one wished me a happy new year either. Even though I wished a couple of 'friends‘ and relatives previous year

I never felt so worthless tbh

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, dogtown, androidcel and 3 others
Happy new year man, I hope 2019 is better than 2018.

• +1

- no more mr nice guy
- no more favors
Good, because nice guys finish last.

• +1
Happy new year, we are here for you bro!

• +1
Same, but idc.

• +1
Happy new year man! If you need someone to talk to you can PM me.

• +1
Happy New Year man. Good ideas. Stop caring wtf other people think. Focus on yourself. Honestly it's rare to find people these days that are good people that aren't out to use others for some ulterior motive. Quality of friends over quantity. I cut out most of the toxic people in my life over the past few years and it's much more peaceful. You don't need fake ass friends and validation from anybody.

• +1
Happy New Year. I had nobody either, just my Mum who I live with. And some vodka and coke lol. Pretty shit tbh

• +1
Happy new year,pm me whenever you want,you are too of a nice guy,even on fucking online forum i noticed it immedietly

• +1