Ropefuel VIDEO You are never enough for girls

CookieGuy

CookieGuy

Bronze
The amount of times PSL gods mentioned are scary. I can’t tell if this is Lifefuel for sub chads or rope fuel to everyone. It sucks that barely anyone is universally attractive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, sb23, NZb6Air and 1 other person
It sucks that barely anyone is universally attractive.
It only sucks because women's sexual market value has increased tremendously over the last couple of years. I bet men did not care much about that years ago when every one of us could get wives.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, thereallegend and CookieGuy
Retard?

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
It only sucks because women's sexual market value has increased tremendously over the last couple of years. I bet men did not care much about that years ago when every one of us could get wives.
I swear things are getting worse. I heard many people calling Gandy “Ugly Hot”

• JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and FUE Mogger
There’s some degree of subjectivity in attractiveness. Nothing crazy but an objective 8/10 can be as low as a 5 to someone, and that basically relates to what a “type” is. Appeal can be subjective. Only person I could see that probably is barely affected by this is Alain Delon since his appeal is very wide.

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
There’s some degree of subjectivity in attractiveness. Nothing crazy but an objective 8/10 can be as low as a 5 to someone, and that basically relates to what a “type” is. Appeal can be subjective. Only person I could see that probably is barely affected by this is Alain Delon since his appeal is very wide.
Looks or ''Appeal'' or whatever the fuck you wanna call it is not subjective

Looks or ''Appeal'' or whatever the fuck you wanna call it is not subjective
Appeal is subjective, definitely. Tall Emo skeletons will appeal to goth girls, while they won’t appeal to JBs