Ropemax Brutal

bloatmaxxed2

bloatmaxxed2

Iron
Went outside saw teenagers having fun with their friends laughing smiling i never felt that its just so brutal BP is consuming me and im 18 1st grade in uni and i just sat there all alone with my subhuman face all day for the whole fucking year "College is so fun man you go out party best years of your life!"ye man im a nobody i should just ropemax excruciating pain every single day and night i cant take this anymore.Only dopamine i get is posting to this site

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, Art of Pattinson and 6PSLcel
"College is so fun man you go out party best years of your life!"
they forget to mention you have to be minimum high HTN to have the "best years of your life"

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts, watah, bloatmaxxed2 and 1 other person
I feel you, it's brutal seeing guys younger than me out with their jb gf's smiling and having no care in the world, with only the future to look forwards to, must be nice, must be so fucking nice

• So Sad
Reactions: bloatmaxxed2
ldar if sub htn tbh best advice i got here from a nigga

I feel you, it's brutal seeing guys younger than me out with their jb gf's smiling and having no care in the world, with only the future to look forwards to, must be nice, must be so fucking nice
I literally have nobody if i just died nobody would come to my funeral lmao i dont have friends let alone having romantic relationships

I literally have nobody if i just died nobody would come to my funeral lmao i dont have friends let alone having romantic relationships
same here bro, i havent had any friends since age 14, in my entire life i've spoken a total of 2 minutes worth of dialogue to females who weren't teachers, parents etc

same here bro, i havent had any friends since age 14, in my entire life i've spoken a total of 2 minutes worth of dialogue to females who weren't teachers, parents etc
suffering and pain defines us,one time i was near suicidal at highschool and my teachers and other kids made fun of me for being "weird" lmao i was blackpilled way before learning about this site

• So Sad
Reactions: 6PSLcel