Roping in Asia (in minecraft)

A

AhappyPill4u

2020cel
I don't think I can take the humiliation again from returning a second time back to the West an incel. Maybe I'll rope my 6 ft 5in white ass from the top of a banana tree. (In minecraft.)

I've literally maxed out everything, surgery, money, approaching, GYM, etc, and nothing has worked. I have girls calling me handsome online but none of them want to meet and let me fuck them. Their actions prove I'm not. The perks of being a sub 8 white man in Asia, aye?

Heck, when I think of my home country, I see possibilities of ascension, even though I've tried and failed in those avenues. I have zero possibilities to meet with prime age 16 to 22 years olds when I'm abroad despite looking 22/23.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Is it cuz ur face?

Tales from mumbai

Is it cuz ur face?
Age. I may look younger but out here on the dating market post school, it's a winner takes all and most men can't compete.

None of them wanna meet and fuck you coz of age? What kind of cope is this?
Re-read my reply. I'm fairly certain if I was a kid at school again, I would get a prime age girl. Out here on the dating market post school, women don't have sex with sub 8 men for the short term.

Re-read my reply. I'm fairly certain if I was a kid at school again, I would get a prime age girl. Out here on the dating market, women don't have sex with sub 8 men for the short term.
They do though? It's way easier to get girls when ur an adult. Just go to club and jestermaxx like anyone else.

They do though? It's way easier to get girls when ur an adult. Just go to club and jestermaxx like anyone else.
No, they don't, not in the short term. You are 💯 delusional if you honestly believe it gets easier. How old are you? I think you need to go to a club, mate. I've been down that rodeo and it doesn't work for sub 8 males.

• +1
No, they don't, not in the short term. I think you need to go to a club, mate. I've been down that rodeo and it doesn't work for sub 8 males.
I guess I'm over 8 then. No. Im not over 8. Neither my subhuman friend who always fucks a different white girl every weekend(ugly beckies though) Stop coping.

Neither my subhuman friend who always fucks white girl every weekend(ugly beckies though)
Anyone who's half decent can get with diseased ugly bitches. That's not the point of this post. I'm referring to prime age 16 to 22.
Stop coping.
It sounds like you're the coper. You were triggered by my post hence you commenting here.

Anyone who's half decent can get with diseased ugly bitches.

It sounds like you're the coper. You were triggered by my post hence you commenting here.
So my point stands as you admitted that your statement is basically a fallacy. You can fuck a girl as a sub 8. You just said it yourself.

• JFL
Anyone who's half decent can get with diseased ugly bitches. That's not the point of this post. I'm referring to prime age 16 to 22.

Prime age 16 to 22 or model tier Stacy 16 to 22? Well I believe you can still find a Stacy who would want to fuck you still if you try hard enough

• JFL
Reactions: AhappyPill4u
So my point stands as you admitted that your statement is basically a fallacy. You can fuck a girl as a sub 8. You just said it yourself.
I never said a sub 8 male couldn't get anything. You're fabricating falsehoods that I never said. A 6/10 can get with a 3. But to get a 4/10 slim girl, he'd have to provide significant commitment and eventually get cucked in the end. The premise of my post is about short term lust based encounters with prime age 16 to 22 year olds.

• So Sad
Prime age 16 to 22 or model tier Stacy 16 to 22? Well I believe you can still find a Stacy who would want to fuck you still if you try hard enough
If you believe that then you need to get some life experience. How old are you, 19?

You are autistic

If you believe that then you need to get some life experience. How old are you, 19?
25 soon, and im speaking based on my experience. I saw literal models getting with subhuman every now and then. I still think you can do it.

I never said a sub 8 male couldn't get anything. You're fabricating falsehoods that I never said. A 6/10 can get with a 3. But to get a 4/10 slim girl, he'd have to provide significant commitment and eventually get cucked in the end. The premise of my post is about short term lust based encounters with prime age 16 to 22 year olds.
very brutal how u put it. fucked up ass life were living

• +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u
25 soon, and im speaking based on my experience. I saw literal models getting with subhuman every now and then. I still think you can do it.
You have no idea what is happening within the confines of those relationships. This is where your naive and inexperience comes in. I base my assessment from experience and 4 years of researching Evo psych. Most guys are in dead bedroom relationships where the woman holds the whip hand over them. What I'm talking about has nothing to do with that.

very brutal how u put it. fucked up ass life were living
Yes, it is. Another thing that's fucked up is how good females are at faking genuine interest. So, you don't really know if an IOI is real or not. And approaching can thus have a disastrous effect on a man's social reputation in his locality.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back