Roping soon

I

It'snotover

Retired
Wouldn't roping be the best solution to all of our sufference? What's the point of looksmaxxing if you need 5 surgeries to go from normie to maybe htn or weak chadlite? Doesn't makes any sense to me. All of this sufference for nothing, spending the entire day to rot here... now everything seems useless and just a cope for me, even things that some months ago i would had enjoyed now feels like nothing. I hope that the afterlife will be much better than the life in this shit planet, which is the real hell. It's OVER.
Hang suizide

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TaxEvasionmaxxer, Rimaxtis, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
Ironic username

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rimaxtis, fjor2096, Trilogy and 3 others
Wouldn't roping be the best solution to all of our sufference? What's the point of looksmaxxing if you need 5 surgeries to go from normie to maybe htn or weak chadlite? Doesn't makes any sense to me. All of this sufference for nothing, spending the entire day to rot here... now everything seems useless and just a cope for me, even things that some months ago i would had enjoyed now feels like nothing. I hope that the afterlife will be much better than the life in this shit planet, which is the real hell.
View attachment 1852170
IMG 20220904 030733
Theres more to life than looks, hang in there buddy boyo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 15827 and It'snotover
View attachment 1852171Theres more to life than looks, hang in there buddy boyo
I'm tired to live as the npc, this place showed to me how even htns lives a decent life. I don't even leave my basement anymore, at least when i'm at home i dont have to interact with other npcs and to see how the main character lives his life. I don't think that i will be able to cope for much time honestly.

• So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
the satisfaction you get after the improvement it’s non measurable (no pussy/foid/life achievement gave me this feeling), the more work you put in the better the satisfaction
Start by small steps and you will get hooked by that feeling, imagine u were young and bluepilled and you got a new haircut/clothes you felt like you were reborn with more stats,
well this feeling can come back even in your blackpill days, I’m pretty sure you read some tinder experiment post and some tik tok prettyboy slayers video and you’re like ok it’s over for me
Atleast fucking try something before you go this self destruction path, 5 surgeries and still htn dafuk is this logic 🤔

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 17735, It'snotover and 2 others
the satisfaction you get after the improvement it’s non measurable (no pussy/foid/life achievement gave me this feeling), the more work you put in the better the satisfaction
Start by small steps and you will get hooked by that feeling, imagine u were young and bluepilled and you got a new haircut/clothes you felt like you were reborn with more stats,
well this feeling can come back even in your blackpill days, I’m pretty sure you read some tinder experiment post and some tik tok prettyboy slayers video and you’re like ok it’s over for me
Atleast fucking try something before you go this self destruction path, 5 surgeries and still htn dafuk is this logic 🤔
There are some guys that ascended with just softmaxx and some small surgery, i don't deny it and i don't want that guys with good potential rope, but for guys that rot here knowing that it's over for them, well... they should just end their sufference. It's not only that i'm average looking aka garbage, i'm also non NT without friends and below 5'11, and i can't even try surgery because I need to wait 2 years to be over 18, the only thing that i can do for now is rotting, no softmaxx, no hardmaxx, nothing. I really lost every hope i had some month ago. And no, i watched plenty of thread about prettyboys and tinder, i'm one of the guys that think that tinder isn't IRL, i don't give a fuck about it. Unfortunately puberty can makes subhumans or chads, it decided to make me the first kind:feelswhy:

There are some guys that ascended with just softmaxx and some small surgery, i don't deny it and i don't want that guys with good potential rope, but for guys that rot here knowing that it's over for them, well... they should just end their sufference. It's not only that i'm average looking aka garbage, i'm also non NT without friends and below 5'11, and i can't even try surgery because I need to wait 2 years to be over 18, the only thing that i can do for now is rotting, no softmaxx, no hardmaxx, nothing. I really lost every hope i had some month ago. And no, i watched plenty of thread about prettyboys and tinder, i'm one of the guys that think that tinder isn't IRL, i don't give a fuck about it. Unfortunately puberty can makes subhumans or chads, it decided to make me the first kind:feelswhy:
Bruh you’re 16
You didn’t even finish growing and thinking about roping jfl
do sports, eat, sleep properly
Take vitamins specially k2/calcium and get proper friends, hormones are making you delusional at that age

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Bruh you’re 16
You didn’t even finish growing and thinking about roping jfl
do sports, eat, sleep properly
Take vitamins specially k2/calcium and get proper friends, hormones are making you delusional at that age

View attachment 1852191
Bruh i know that it's dumb to talk like that at 16, i would think the same at your place but blackpill changed me in an irreversible way. And in the worse. I'm also a late bloomer(like a year of delay) and i eat well since i'm 13. Nothing changed since then and i'm serious about this. I would just want decent bones but genetic recombination cucked me too bad

Brutal

• JFL
Bumping threads from my grey cel days to farm rep to fix my old post- rep ratio, so funny
Surprisingly you didn’t have a lot of cringe threads as a greycel, I’m just doing it to a lot of users

• +1
Surprisingly you didn’t have a lot of cringe threads as a greycel, I’m just doing it to a lot of users
Hahaha true jfl, just look at the new ones ☠️ :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
shouldve ropemaxxed now ur still stuck in ur brutal realitymax