Roping Tonight (goodbye)

D

Deleted member 23359

Iron
šŸ‘‹

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 19865 and 3 others
How you gonna do it?

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and Deleted member 23359
0 Tales from Bangalore sewers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
See you tomorrow.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BoredPrince, ManletBlackcel, Deprived and 4 others
Not what Tate would want for you

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
Damn, another one dead. These niggas just keep dying off. Itā€™s like Scream or Saw or some shit at this point innit šŸ’€

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: blite, Deleted member 14693, Deprived and 7 others
Damn, another one dead. These niggas just keep dying off. Itā€™s like Scream or Saw or some shit at this point innit šŸ’€
Speaking of Scream, did you watch Scream 6 from this year? There is also a new Saw movie coming out.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Someday it's gonna be us

Livestream it

Speaking of Scream, did you watch Scream 6 from this year? There is also a new Saw movie coming out.
All new horror ustrash we only watch the classics

Aren't you a french BBC mogger?

Yeah that shit was good. I like the beginning but that one gook girl was dumb asf I donā€™t know why the characters made such a big deal when that slut died. They acted like she was as famous as Dewey or smth

All new horror ustrash we only watch the classics
Correct. Scream 5 and 6 are garbage. The new Halloween movies are garbage. Itā€™s all pandering to SJWs and (((diversity))). Definitely not a fan of that, despite being a non-white myself. Evil Dead Rise was really good, though. I recommend you to watch it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Dr. Bludy
Yeah that shit was good. I like the beginning but that one gook girl was dumb asf I donā€™t know why the characters made such a big deal when that slut died. They acted like she was as famous as Dewey or smth
They did my man Dewey dirty like that. Killed him off in Scream 5, cucked him in Scream 6 (Gale Weathers is dating a black guy there). JFL. @Dr. Bludy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595, Dr. Bludy and Vermilioncore
Correct. Scream 5 and 6 are garbage. The new Halloween movies are garbage. Itā€™s all pandering to SJWs and (((diversity))). Definitely not a fan of that, despite being a non-white myself. Evil Dead Rise was really good, though. I recommend you to watch it.

I PMā€™d you. Check your PMs.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
They did my man Dewey dirty like that. Killed him off in Scream 5, cucked him in Scream 6 (Gale Weathers is dating a black guy there). JFL. @Dr. Bludy
Nigga went from being a tragedy to a comedy. Joker shit innit

• So Sad
stop being a pussy

Imagine being Robin Williams ropping as you jerk off. An hour later, your wife finds you deceased against the door with your pecker poking out of your body. She reacts, "I told you this would happen!" Smh. Quickly, she gets to work and pulls your slacks back on, and latches the button. She knows if the media got ahold of that truth, ouch! The shame and embarrassment to come. She can fix this and make it right!

• JFL
I will check.

Scream, Scream 2 and Scream 3 are the best. Scream 4 is okay. Scream 5 and Scream 6 are trash.
Scream 5 was shitty for the most part. I liked the opening of 6, but it was kinda average at best. Scream 3 is my favorite. Scream 4 was good too, brings back good memories ngl

• +1
Imagine being Robin Williams ropping as you jerk off. An hour later, your wife finds you deceased against the door with your pecker poking out of your body. She reacts, "I told you this would happen!" Smh. Quickly, she gets to work and pulls your slacks back on, and latches the button. She knows if the media got ahold of that truth, ouch! The shame and embarrassment to come. She can fix this and make it right!
You be thinking about the weirdest shit with yo Bill Cosby Pedo ahhhh

24560.jpg

Send me some robux before u do

Scream 5 was shitty for the most part. I liked the opening of 6, but it was kinda average at best. Scream 3 is my favorite. Scream 4 was good too, brings back good memories ngl
The opener was definitely good. I thought we finally had a south Asian guy but he was just Latino. JFL. Wow, canā€™t believe I met someone who doesnā€™t only like Scream 3 but also considers it his favorite! Respect. As I said, my favorites are Scream, Scream 2 and Scream 3.

• Love it
You be thinking about the weirdest shit with yo Bill Cosby Pedo ahhhh
The fuck you got Bill Cosby from Robin William's asphyxiation death? You got Jell-O on the brain, motherfucker. But no ordinary Jell-O, the kind that turns ugly women into fuckhole dummies. Ah, yes, Bill and his rape drinks. Tbh, I don't think he roofied any of them. I think he had a thing for alcohol, drugs, and ugly pussy. Those were his weaknesses. The man is intelligent. He fought against the black community for many years. Back in 2003, he warned America at college and university seminars of where the black community, specifically the thugs he dubbed dummies were leading the black community. No one listened but I did! I was a few blocks away from him as I paid attention.

Fast forward a decade, his weaknesses would be taken advantage of. So the ugly women in society were used against him. "Bill likes his women butt ass ugly. He also enjoys taking pills with them and later having sex," a shady feller explains to the ugly woman. "We're having problems with this jackass fucking with our narratives we're trying to activate. We need you to have fun with Bill. Take his pills. He's going to fuck you. The next day, go to the hospital and report a rape. We'll take it from there."

Last edited:
  • +1
The opener was definitely good. I thought we finally had a south Asian guy but he was just Latino. JFL. Wow, canā€™t believe I met someone who doesnā€™t only like Scream 3 but also considers it his favorite! Respect. As I said, my favorites are Scream, Scream 2 and Scream 3.
Iā€™m glad Scream finally has a Latino guy tbh. I remember in 2011 I was like damn I could never be in a scream movie, you never see Latinos. But finally they put a Latino guy. And yup, scream 3 is the best bro. Love the vibe of it, love the soundtrack, and just the whole mood associated with it. I remember me and my dad and brother watched it in the theater like 10 times when it came out in 2000. I was only 5 jfl. And I remember those old movie theaters with the arcades and shit. Whole different vibe than today.

Also, Cotton Weary has the coolest death in any scream movie tbh

• +1
Iā€™m glad Scream finally has a Latino guy tbh. I remember in 2011 I was like damn I could never be in a scream movie, you never see Latinos. But finally they put a Latino guy. And yup, scream 3 is the best bro. Love the vibe of it, love the soundtrack, and just the whole mood associated with it. I remember me and my dad and brother watched it in the theater like 10 times when it came out in 2000. I was only 5 jfl. And I remember those old movie theaters with the arcades and shit. Whole different vibe than today.

You were five in 2000??? Damn, bruh. I was negative three months in 2003. I was still in the womb. Mom was barhopping and couldn't drive home because she had her third flat. She still drove on two flats, but three makes it a pickle. It was the best thing for her to walk. At that time, a few blocks away, Bill Cosby was speaking on stage to an auditorium at a community college. I spoke Latin from inside her belly, "Subsisto, mulier. Quis ut neque nesciunt neque." Immediately, she stopped and went into a trance as I kicked my feet out and laid back on her kidneys. I listened to his speech with admiration.

Translation of Latin above: Stop, woman. I want to listen to unfunny black man.

You were five in 2000??? Damn, bruh. I was negative three months in 2003. I was still in the womb. Mom was barhopping and couldn't drive home because she had her third flat. She still drove on two flats, but three makes it a pickle. It was the best thing for her to walk. At that time, a few blocks away, Bill Cosby was speaking on stage to an auditorium at a community college. I spoke Latin from inside her belly, "Subsisto, mulier. Quis ut neque nesciunt neque." Immediately, she stopped and went into a trance as I kicked my feet out and laid back on her kidneys. I listened to his speech with admiration.

Translation of Latin above: Stop, woman. I want to listen to unfunny black man.
Na you were an old fat faggot already. Stop the cap, itā€™s game over for you old fart. Face it!

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
No, you don't.

Na you were an old fat faggot already. Stop the cap, itā€™s game over for you old fart. Face it!
What's wrong, Muffins? I'm not old. In a sense, we're all old. But physically, hell no. I'm in my prime, nicca.

Yeah, Scream 5 and 6 are quite (((inclusive))). Due to his big nose and bug eyes I actually thought he was South Asian haha. Sadly they killed him off soon. I dunno why people hate on Scream 3 so much, everyone on plebbit hated it but it was always ā€œcoolā€ to have a controversial opinion. Except if that opinion was ā€œScream 3 is actually good.ā€ Retards. Iā€™m jealous you got to watch Scream 3 in the movie theaters. I did watch the first Scream in the movie theater in 2021, they re-released it because it was the 25th anniversary of the franchise at that point haha.

Many such cases.